Haven't Logged in Here in Over 6 Years. Success Story with Pics!

KlotzConchord

LMS:

Just a few clarification here:

-don't put words in my mouth, i never blamed SPINEGUY (nor you) for his bad HT 20 years ago. I merely pointed out that 20 years ago, the standards for HT were much different than today's standards.

-based on your logic, I can't have an opinion if i don't have HT? Similarly, based on the same logic, someone who had HT would qualify as an expert in HT?

-thanks for preaching me about the topic, but i am fully aware about the nature of the progression of hair loss. That is also one of my main concerns before i got the HT. Based on your logic, one needs to be completely bald before attempting a HT...

-i have my expectation fully in check. My HT is not fully grown yet, but i did as much research as i could in order to minimize the risk of bad HT result. And i know, the risk of HT is not and will never be zero. However, it is a risk i am willing to take.

Lets just agree to disagree. OK?

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its obvious to me now that for some people the buzz cut/shave option has the same effect that garlic has on vampires.

We should all be more carefull maybe in what we say because other people can be offended when they have spend money on a transplant and went through a difficult procedure to look good...maybe these forums belong to them more than they belong to us and you know what maybe rightfully so...after all this is hair transplant network lol

I honestly dont want to offend anyones choise with what i write or believe and noone should take it personally still that doesnt give the right to anyone to make up stories, insult me or question my motives.

By the way my only complain Bill from all this is that in all this thread somebody acted like a pimp attacking, insulting and even lying and you only found something to say about what LMS said about Latinlotus, and not one thing to him but just a general "guys dont fight" to all.

thats not fair in my book sorry icon_wink.gif

See ya guys and take care icon_smile.gif

should we believe everything?

Good riddance baby.

Youll be back ,you want us on that wall you need us on that wall.

Your problem is if we are not bashing transplant we are horrible people .

Why would Bill say something to me . I did nothing wrong and LMS was man enough to admit that.

You just tried to play Mr ATM and your mouth wrote a check that your ass couldnt cash.

You do know there is a site called shavehead .com or bald.com . Its for guys like you who want to shave only .

I think we all said try to shave first yet you forget that.

You could of been a nice asset to this site but take away the et and thats all you accomplished.

Just because Jotronic punked out from your smart mouth doesnt mean others will.

Oh by the way If I was a pimp you would of got a verbal beatdown months ago.

Hopefull,

I think your last post displayed some sound wisdom and understanding. Though hair transplant or not, everyone is entitled to have and share an opinion, preferably respectfully.

However, I do want to address this:

By the way my only complain Bill from all this is that in all this thread somebody acted like a pimp attacking, insulting and even lying and you only found something to say about what LMS said about Latinlotus, and not one thing to him. thats not fair in my book sorry

Actually there were plenty of people hurling unnecessary insults at one another. And I'm certain I addressed the name calling several times, just in a more general way. Take a look up and read my previous posts.

My last post in particular to LMS had nothing to do with name calling, I was sharing my observations and opinions.

For someone so animate about having a public voice, sure you wouldn't begrudge the Associate Publisher from having his icon_wink.gif.

Bill

Author Icon

Going To Win This

Accomplished Poster

dude hopefull,

You always bring up that guarantee post and you still take it out of context even though it has been explained to you time after time! You don't ever get it through your head and no I am not bullshitting you. That "scratching the surface" comment was about I had "scratched the surface" about the armani clinic: their procedure, their ethics, their day-to-day workings at the clinic, their staff. Since then I have done so much more to understand and learn about their clinic. I was SO closed minded about the armani clinic for so long just like you have always been. I never heard their side of the story and when I did that day and then the months following, I really began to change my full prospective on the armani clinic.

You call me a cheerleader, lame....you could have come up with something better than that. I am supportive of docs who earn respect on here and have proven great results time after time.

You ALWAYS try to turn my words around, maybe you should be a tobacco lobbyist or politician.

AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. This only can make me conclude that you haven't stepped foot in ONE medical-oriented class. Which means you have had NO intensive study of the body. I have that experience and you do not, I really hope you do take some type of medical class because it will only help you.

You get so worked up over me and it makes no sense. You cry all day long about my posts and follow me around saying I make these "outragous" claims and that I am nothing more than some egotistical kid that doesn't know anything because I am not as old as you. How old are you honestly? I can GUARANTEE you are not that much more developed than me.

If you are SO smart and experienced, let's hear it. Tell me what I don't know. Tell me what you have experienced that makes you SSSSOOO much different than me. Tell what you know that will shut me up for good, let's hear it hopefull! Give me your best shot.

Edited: 08/10/2008 at 10:29 AM by Going To Win This

======================

Remember this hopeful you start crap with everyone and then cry and use your valley girl voice ,"whatever"

Asimple search of you just showed me all I need to know about you .

Actually Bill pm me and asked for the name calling to halt before you even cried about it .

I was respectful to you until you sold your wolf tickets.

You got yourself into this so quit bitching now that you been spanked

Exactly my point hopeful your nice to people but when they dont bow to you you become a jerk. Like you did with Jotronic and others.

Anyway this thread was serving the purpose I believe your ONLY here for and you screwed it up.

Look even Wolfman got on with his life and proved what he was saying was true .

You on the other hand want a ht really bad but are not a good candidate for several reasons so youve gradually become anti-transplant.

Your on a hair transplant site so more times then not people are going to disagree with you.

I have no clue why your here but if it makes your life more enjoyable then have fun.

I could see if you were going to have work done or did but your not . I guess they dont have tvs in your area.

LMS has at least had surgery and will again in the future so I understand why hes here

Anyway Im done wasting my time with you . Say what you want now and I promise not to hurt your feelings again

Actually, I propose a vote. The way I see it, we can proceed with this thread in a couple of ways:

A) Lock the thread since it's obviously turned into a snowball of destructive insults

B) Remove irrelevant insult posts from this thread and keep it open

C) Allow the slug fest to continue distracting members of this community from helping real hair loss sufferers with their question.

Considering C is out of the question, please vote for either A or B.

Bill

As the author of this thread I vote whole-heartedly with option B. This thread should remain open. I feel it may have helped people and certainly shown a different approach to hair loss than normally seen here.

Since I have more forum seniority than you guys who were arguing amongst yourselves...STFU n00bs!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif j/k

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.

im with wolfman.. i apologize for playing my part wolf.....

latin- i really was curious about your history, for real. im not saying that you cant have knowledge about HTs until you have one.. i know you know what your talkin about man. just odd that since we disagree on fundamentals, now all of a sudden im a shill in your eyes. i do bring ALOT of truth to the table tho..its just the way it is..... i hope we can agree to disagree and do it respectfully. i mean it when i say i hope your result is very successful. you will deserve it.

wolfman- again i apologize for helping your thread get sidetracked..

Bill- all the irrelevent posts are not needed.. those in the agument know where the others stand..i hope we can keep this thread open, on point and respectful.

but i gotta go with option B.5 because i think some relevent INFO was discussed in SOME of the slugfest posts..i dont want them removed, but your the boss, bossicon_wink.gif

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Originally posted by WolfmansBrudda:

In response to your signature...

JasonStatham_Chess.jpg

Yes, he looks better without hair IMO.

On a side note, another great Guy Ritchie film.

Bad ass mofo. And he doesn't even have to shave it to the skin. It's all about perception and confidence. He looks good onscreen because he projects confidence and the willingness to kick some arse. Do you think this guy ever agonized over a Norwood chart? Well, maybe. But you'd never know it from looking at him. icon_cool.gif

statham-i.jpg

Yeah Brad Pitt looks sooooo hot and sexy bald hahahahahahaha I bet ya Angelina shut him down during this time.

The dude up top does look better with hair cut shorter but it could also better that hairdew hes sporting up top.

Strategic "ways" to bump up the thread . icon_wink.gif I LOVE IT!!! Oh by that way that badmoe doesnt look to bad here without the movie screen and gun, Now in your funniest voice say" Awww Hes so little ,cute and cuddly "

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/even...tham/PRN-031254.html

311239576_b70b9e3246_o.jpg.659c50bf2a9b4b15c3f90249f04cfc0b.jpg

Wolfman'sbrudda:

I admit I only read about 1/2 of this thread, but I'm happy for you and I believe others should take a note from what you say. I feel the same as you, but unfortunately I had a bad transplant back in '91 so shaving wasn't the most desirable thing for me. Plus, with my body type I'd look like Tojo Yammamoto.

Anyway, there is this one guy I know who shaves his head daily and he looks great. His body is ripped and he has one of those cool looking moustache's right under his bottom lip. My neighbor looks good with the head shaved, too. He's about 6'1 and thin as well.

Some heads don't look attractive shaved though, and some people can't get into it. But, I'm with you brother and wish you more power!

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

wow talk about passionate opinions. after reading this post the past hour there are clearly 2 ways to take it. i for 1 am happy that wb is at peace with himself after time. i wish we all could accept the curse we are stuck with. he has freed himself of what has become an obsession with others. he is fully aware of the limitations of his donor & realizes the past is the past & he would never be fully satisfied. many younger guys long for what they can never again have, the full density they desire.

i have always said my satisfaction level would be low if i was in my 20's or 30's. in my 50's it is much higher as i saw what bald was & this is better though not perfect.

rtc

ps

so much for the idea that bald men can't get a beautiful woman. besides who wants a shallow woman that would let hair become a dealbreaker?