Welcome! Click here to learn how to use this discussion group.

• Administrators
On 8/21/2022 at 10:14 AM, IMM1979 said:

Hi, the link to attach photos seems to have disappeared. Only see options via link or inserting Existing Attachments...has something changed ?

Guys, you certainly can add images, just that some shared image posting sites have been disabled, as they now require users to register and pay to share their images. You are welcome to upload any images directly to the site, or you can add a URL by selecting "Other Media".
image.png

Hans

Webmaster

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2020 at 11:43 AM, Tangoman14 said:

In 1977 I had 2 x sessions of a hair transplant using the "punch graft" method. Since then I have had constant pain on the right side of head as they damaged the nerves. So much so that I would strongly recommend anyone considering a transplant to think again. Even Elton John didn't have a satisfactory procedure. I would certainly not have gone through with this had I known the dangers.

Hi there, yes i had similar treatment in the mid 1980's, which aesthetically was a disaster, once my hairline recession 'caught up' with the 'plug' grafts. I am now looking at options

Hi all, posting here so that maybe it's let me post on other topics. When I try to create a new topic, it highlights my whole message and say that I need to remove keywords that are not allowed. Maybe my entire post is somehow a banned phrase?

I'm getting this message when I try to post a topic: "Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below." It shows my entire message highlighted. Does anyone know why that's happening?

4 minutes ago, wadsef said:

I'm getting this message when I try to post a topic: "Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below." It shows my entire message highlighted. Does anyone know why that's happening?

what kind of post are you creating? Is it a Dr/Clinic review? @Melvin- Moderatorcould identify the issue.

Its a general question about recommendations for doctors. In the last few days, I had a couple consultations with some of the usual suspects mentioned on this forum, and now I'm looking for some advice on how to finally choose between them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 8:04 PM, Pbaird98 said:

what kind of post are you creating? Is it a Dr/Clinic review? @Melvin- Moderatorcould identify the issue.

Makes sense 

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 3 months later...

I have had a very unsatisfactory experience with a transplant some years ago which has left me with pain where the grafts were taken from. I would worn people strongly to research before committing themselves. I am in Manchester UK. Are there any good surgeons here and have the techniques changed over the years?

• Sad 1

There are more options in Europe.

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Pics?

Gillenator