Pics of 1900 grafts

I had a total of 1,900 grafts. No crown work(it is just starting to thin). I am thinking of going to Doctor Jones in Canada to lower my hairline a 1/4 inch with super fine hairs(via FUE) from below the skull. I also need a minor touch up where the part is due to a couple of small gaps. The picture shows some toppik applied. I am only 6 months from an HT that hit the front-third of the scalp so density should greater within the next 3 months.

DSC00061.JPG.7235ea066b055f28c0f83a0c5c1e7220.JPG

I had a total of 1,900 grafts. No crown work(it is just starting to thin). I am thinking of going to Doctor Jones in Canada to lower my hairline a 1/4 inch with super fine hairs(via FUE) from below the skull. I also need a minor touch up where the part is due to a couple of small gaps. The picture shows some toppik applied. I am only 6 months from an HT that hit the front-third of the scalp so density should greater within the next 3 months.

• 1 month later...

looks good to me. The camera is so close thats its hard to tell the overall effect of the new hairline without seeing your face.

Density looks good.