Dr. Grossenbacher @ Bosley's New York office

Shearak

Has anyone had any work done by him and if so how were the result/s. I had about 1050 FU placed in my hair line and posterior to correct previous work in November 2001. I am starting to see fine hairs come in on the hairline, but no major growth. This may be because of my previous surgeries, scar tissue,etc.. associated with multiple transplants. The hairs in the posterior section seem to be about 2-3 inches. I am just concerned about the hairline hairs, it's been almost a year and I am just seeing fine hairs come in here and there. I don't think he did a bad job as I don't see any cobblestoning or scars like my previous work. I am also hearing negitive things about Bosley and will I just want to hear from some who has had work done my Dr.Grossenbacher before I judge him.

Thanks,

Shearak

Has anyone had any work done by him and if so how were the result/s. I had about 1050 FU placed in my hair line and posterior to correct previous work in November 2001. I am starting to see fine hairs come in on the hairline, but no major growth. This may be because of my previous surgeries, scar tissue,etc.. associated with multiple transplants. The hairs in the posterior section seem to be about 2-3 inches. I am just concerned about the hairline hairs, it's been almost a year and I am just seeing fine hairs come in here and there. I don't think he did a bad job as I don't see any cobblestoning or scars like my previous work. I am also hearing negitive things about Bosley and will I just want to hear from some who has had work done my Dr.Grossenbacher before I judge him.

Thanks,

Shearak