quick update

vocor1

Folks:

I'm right now at 3 months. I'm seeing really good regrowth, and I know it still should be growing and thickening based on your posts, experiences, and picts I took 10 days post op.

I have been relatively ingrown hair free. I had about 3 of them just prior to 6 weeks. Almost like clockwork, I have had 3 more pop up in the last day or so.

I'll post 3-month progression picts shortly, certainly within a week.

Honestly, I find out right now I still prefer to "go out" with a cap on, but when a cap is unacceptible, like in a dress-up environment or most work days, I really think my hair looks a whole lot better. I'm really satisfied with my progress so far at just Month 3 today.

I'd say everything has gone better than expected, except that I got 2 infections on my donor suture line that I successfully treated with antibiotics. I'm not sure if that will have an effect on my final donor line result. It is too early to tell. My donor line is still pink. I'm hopefull that it'll become more like my normal skin color in the next month or two.

Anyway, that's what's happening to me. Thanks to everyone who continues to educate through picts and posts here on this forum. It has been of tremendous help to me, and to many, many other people as well, I'm sure!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Folks:

I'm right now at 3 months. I'm seeing really good regrowth, and I know it still should be growing and thickening based on your posts, experiences, and picts I took 10 days post op.

I have been relatively ingrown hair free. I had about 3 of them just prior to 6 weeks. Almost like clockwork, I have had 3 more pop up in the last day or so.

I'll post 3-month progression picts shortly, certainly within a week.

Honestly, I find out right now I still prefer to "go out" with a cap on, but when a cap is unacceptible, like in a dress-up environment or most work days, I really think my hair looks a whole lot better. I'm really satisfied with my progress so far at just Month 3 today.

I'd say everything has gone better than expected, except that I got 2 infections on my donor suture line that I successfully treated with antibiotics. I'm not sure if that will have an effect on my final donor line result. It is too early to tell. My donor line is still pink. I'm hopefull that it'll become more like my normal skin color in the next month or two.

Anyway, that's what's happening to me. Thanks to everyone who continues to educate through picts and posts here on this forum. It has been of tremendous help to me, and to many, many other people as well, I'm sure!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.