propecia

rob2

I visited ebay site and was looking for propecia, there is a guy selling his secret on how to buy real name brand propecia for $5.00 a month, anyone believe this and does any one know how this can be done.

I visited ebay site and was looking for propecia, there is a guy selling his secret on how to buy real name brand propecia for $5.00 a month, anyone believe this and does any one know how this can be done.

Hey mister, I'll sell you a genuine rolex for five bucks!

Come on... wishful thinking!

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

rob2,

I don't think there should be any uncertainty when buying your hair loss meds. The worst thing that could happen is that you could be on a placebo for 12 months in which time you may have suffered irreversible hair loss.

If you want cheaper meds just get a prescription for Proscar and cut it into quarters it ends up being much less than the cost of Propecia.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

There are a few companies selling finasteride now much cheaper than the rip-off propecia and even proscar.

Harifin were selling it in 1mg tabs at a fraction of the price until Merck took them to court, now they sell it in 5mg tabs which you can cut in quarters.

Finasteride is not a miracle drug, it's been out there for decades used to treat prostate problems. As soon as they noticed it had hair growing properties Merck Sharp & Dome slapped a patent on it in 1mg form, upped the price by 1000%, and have been ripping us off for a decade now.

Buy the cheaper brands if you can. As I said, it's nothing too special.