***A couple of pics to document my healing***

Robert_

Guys, I'll be the first to tell you that I am a horrible photographer. Add to that fact that I am attempting to take photos of myself with a new camera that I know nothing about and, well, these two photos are the best of what you get.

I'll be going up to Dr. Cooley's on Thursday so I'll be getting some better shots then.

I just wanted to get some photos up before then so I could "show off" my recipient area. In spite of my shaky hands, bad lighting, and (possibly) shoddy camera, I am sure that you will agree that Dr. Cooley has yet again performed one heck of a beautiful procedure. I am stoked once again to be able to say that it was on ME!

So, enough running my yap. Here are the pics:

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

I am 10 days post op. No redness, no swelling. The transplanted hairs simply look like I buzzed that area of my scalp down. Unfortunately, I cannot possibly get a good photo of the work behind the hairline. I will definitely have some better ones in a couple of days.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Guys, I'll be the first to tell you that I am a horrible photographer. Add to that fact that I am attempting to take photos of myself with a new camera that I know nothing about and, well, these two photos are the best of what you get.

I'll be going up to Dr. Cooley's on Thursday so I'll be getting some better shots then.

I just wanted to get some photos up before then so I could "show off" my recipient area. In spite of my shaky hands, bad lighting, and (possibly) shoddy camera, I am sure that you will agree that Dr. Cooley has yet again performed one heck of a beautiful procedure. I am stoked once again to be able to say that it was on ME!

So, enough running my yap. Here are the pics:

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

I am 10 days post op. No redness, no swelling. The transplanted hairs simply look like I buzzed that area of my scalp down. Unfortunately, I cannot possibly get a good photo of the work behind the hairline. I will definitely have some better ones in a couple of days.

-Robert

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• Administrators

Robert,

Congratulations on your most recent surgery with Dr. Cooley. It looks like you have healed fast after surgery.

I look forward to seeing your updates. I expect this most recent surgery will strengthen up your temple areas.

Will you be adding your photos of the new surgery to your blog?

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I would love to see some close up pictures.

I suppose when you go to the good doctor, he will be able to take some.

Looks good from what I can make out.

7500 grafts till now. All by Dr. Arvind/Dr.A, New Delhi.

They include strip FUHT, FUE and body hair grafts.

Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.

Guys,

Thanks for the good wishes! I started another thread in the photos forum with plenty of good photos from before my 1st procedure, after my first procedure, and post-op second procedure here.

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...

That looks like really great work you got from Dr. Cooley, and the fast healing and lack of redness is inspiring. You were very wise in you choice of Doctor. Now I want to research more of his work, that is amazing!

good luck to you RobertS