How much do people notice.

Just a thought guys,

Recently I am getting a few comments about how i look e.g.

are you dying your hair?

are you letting your hair grow?

have you lost weight?

I know all of these questions are because i look different now. My point is this, when people here are worried about others noticing their HT it is most likely not an issue. Even those who have known you for years don't take that much notice of your appearance.

BTW all the questions were asked by woman so are they more observent then guys?

Any thoughts?

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Just a thought guys,

Recently I am getting a few comments about how i look e.g.

are you dying your hair?

are you letting your hair grow?

have you lost weight?

I know all of these questions are because i look different now. My point is this, when people here are worried about others noticing their HT it is most likely not an issue. Even those who have known you for years don't take that much notice of your appearance.

BTW all the questions were asked by woman so are they more observent then guys?

Any thoughts?

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Guest wanthairs

People do notice. Im only 4 weks post ops shaved down to a number one all over and all the women i know noticed that I had hair on top of m head I was a NWD6...

Btw, how come you did not go to Epstein for your second transplant. How would you rate each doc you used. ( i had 2900 grafts by epstein May 1st)

im sure irish homer meant more in the lines of people not noticing the full results of an HT.

but my input would be

that the need for hair is all in our heads...

i remember a teacher us a task to do, he was like try to draw someone that is really close to you...and by gosh i couldnt do it, everything became a blank.

i tried to remember face first, body size second, eyes, nose, and im sure the hardest would be remember how a person's hair is

Wanthairs.

Tisab is correct, as Im at 5 months now i was speaking from my cuttent position.

AS for my Dr choice, I had the opertunity to go to TWO great Docs. I chose Dr Feller for my second because of the work i have seen and it was an easier trip to organise.

If i have a third HT i would be back in NYC but it is a purly personel choice and is in no way negative towards Dr E who was great with me.

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

We are always more critical on ourselves. Others don't usually notice the things we do except if they are drastic changes that occur overnight or if they have not seen us in a while.

1st HT 1-5-05 - 1894 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

2nd HT 12-18-06 - 1542 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

Total: 3436 FUT's

Current Protocol: Propecia Daily, Laser Therapy EOD 20 mins.

I agree that there are several factors that can cause people to notice, or not notice. Some of these factors are:

-How drastic are the changes (Did you go from a shaved head to hair on top.)

-If change is abrupt or gradual

-Personal Observation (some folks have a good eye and tend to notice things more than others. Some people never notice anything.)

I also agree that we are our own worst critics. We may find it totally unacceptable to be bald while others could care less if we are or aren't.

IH, nice to see you are progressing really well. Congrats!

HIGA

2400 Grafts with Dr. Epstein 11/8/06

Nizoral 3X/week

Rogaine foam 2x/day

With undetectable hair work people will notice your looks gradually improve. The beautiful thing is that the process is incremental and subtle so people (even your friends and family) usually do not attribute the change to surgery. You simply look better to them.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Irish,

I can relate.

The only person who noticed directly was my dad who hasn't seen me in about a year (since he lives in IA). He said he noticed my crown first and then noticed I had a lot more hair.

Everyone else asked me similar questions as they've asked you. But compliments are nice...and so is the added security icon_wink.gif

Bill