Turnaround the hairrestoration threathment!

Hands down I'd take the strip with H & W. Better doctor and better overall prodcedure in my opinion.. Those promoting large FUE sessions cannot use the old scar excuse anymore.. We see virtually undetectable scars these days. As Dr. R said, FUE DOES leave scars, more specifically little holes where the FU was taken. 7000 or even 4000 is going to leave a "mark" when you shave down to a guard 1...

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next saterday I?‚??m in D??sseldorf at the hairclinic of dr. Villnow and I will ask him if he gives a statement to Pat Publisher about his new fue technique!

Dr. Villnow only does a stripgrafting upto 3000 grafts maybe sometimes a 4000 grafter more is no good he said to me!

The average with stripgrafting is STRIP2000! I think this would be the new average in FUE too but now in the same time as a STRIP2000 you get a FUE2000 and for the same PRICE!!!!!!!

With this new FUE micrograft driller it?‚??s possible to do a MEGAFUE in the same time as a MEGASTRIP and for the same PRICE!!!!!!! The combination STRIPFUE ore FUESTRIP is the best solution in hairtransplanting!

MEGASTRIP & MEGAFUE for the same PRICE!

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Greatings Hairobservator

Finally Hairobserver!!

Normal sentences! You actually sound quite infromative now!

Hooray!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

How about posting some before/after pictures of these procedures...........especially this FUE Driller?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.