Turnaround the hairrestoration threathment!

I must be missing something about "quickgrafting". Where does the transection come in when you're cutting and planting like you did with the familiar method. Isn't it a matter of when the incisions are made?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right Janna. I was also confused about Jotronic's statement as it should be no different. As you stated it is referring to when the incisions are done so there is absolutely no change to percentage of transections unless I'm missing something major?

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thanks NervousNelly. I know it's hard to comprehend what Frenkie is trying to relay about the two topics so I thought I must of not understood him correctly.

Hello Janna,

..this coming week there are 15 hairtransplants at the hairclinics of LA and dr. Villnow promised me he is gonna do some with "quickgrafting method", in the comingtime he will look for the benefits! I had a very good meeting with him yesterday and he?‚??s also gonna do my last hairfue 600-800 in the comingtime! He is a great hairdoc!

I just made my hairnews on haarweb.nl so later I will be back here on hairtransplantnetwork but if you like to come to europe, Ronald Shapiro MD and yourself are welkom in D??sseldorf too do a "quickgrafting-laserhairtransplant" together with Malte Villnow MD medical team! If you come you will meed Brigitte the leading tech of dr. Villnow!

I will call one of these day?‚??s on the phone from holland, nice greatings to Shapiro Medical Group in Minneapolis! The doctor is not going to Las Vegas ore somewhere else, LA is doing fine we got allot of hairwork to be done and let?‚??s keep it this way!

Greatings Hairobservator

"Quickgrafting Method"

Hairobservator,

I have been intrigued by your posts and although they are challenging for us to follow because of your broken english, I think I am understanding the points you are making.

I do want to ask one question that has been asked of you before: Are you employed by a clinic in Holland or do you represent a clinic or doctor? If you do, you can still post till your hearts content, but you MUST make reference to your affiliation at the bottom of your posts. This is the site rules. Thanks. icon_smile.gif

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

No Nelly I?‚??m not working for dr. Villnow/LA but he is a very very good friend of me!

I have a really good job on the moment but maybe in the future there are things that I wanne do for my favorit hairdoc because I wanne help people to get a good hairtransplant!

I?‚??m not a spammer for hairpatients I wanne help them with my information and hairwork!

My coming quickfue600+ is maybe the last option for me in hairtransplanting after my trichophytic closure strip last year, stripping is not possible anymore!

This week is "Quickgraftingweek" and I hope my idea is working out to be the best way to do a hairtransplant for the medical team and the hairpatient!

Sometimes I look like a crazy hairpatient who is making his own threathments but I like to think in that way(!) - I wanne help myself to get more hair and maybe I help other hairpatients too! After that Quickgrafting fue threathment maybe there is another new hairtransplant threathment the Sitestrip!

Sitestrip is like a S-lift ore facelift, you can get some extra hairgrafts in this way(+ skinlifting!) and hairobservator loves every hairgraft he can get!

And I?‚??m working on another hairrestoration threathment too, I discussed it with my hairdoc already he said this one is impossible(!), who else shell I asked and who else can give me an answer and who else can do a study on those threathments who I developed in my fantasy!

He is for me the best in the field so I go to him that?‚??s all I?‚??m talking about!

Nice greatings Hairobservator

"Quickgrafting Method"

OK I can understand that you think I?‚??m selling here, that?‚??s what they first think on HaarWeb, Alopezie an hairlosshelp too, but can I do something about my expertise in hairtransplant!? Most of the webposters here and all over the world on hairforems wanne sell there hairdoc to get free hairgrafts in a coming hairtransplant, I think that?‚??s how it works!

I?‚??m only a hairpatient from 1990 when my hairloss started and who has worked for a hairclinic(LA 1996-2000) after that I was a haartherapeut in Holland/Konstanz(near Swiss border!)and I worked together with Holger Sonnenwald(http://www.lionhair.com), he is looking for a naturalway to stop hairloss! O know I?‚??m advertising again ore not?

• 2 weeks later...

Yoyo overthere,

..on friday I know more about Quickgrafting!

Two weeks after my visit I will asked dr. Villnow about his experience with quickgraften!

Maybe standard now ore still a option?

I still wonder if there are some more hairdocs worlwide who are already quickgrafting?

OK talk to you later..

Greatings Hairobservator

"Quickgrafting Method"

• 3 weeks later...

Hairtransplantnetwork / Hair Restoration Info is OK!

Hairobservator is the developer of the

NEW HAIRRESTORATION in 2007!

QUICKGRAFTING Method & REHAIR Method

Quickgrafting with STRIP & FUE!

Rehair Method with REFUE or maybe REFLAP!

REFUE = Hairlossfollikels change for Hairtransplantfollikels with FUE!

TOPhairfollikels for SAFETYZONEhairfollikels!

Maybe regeneration for tophairlossfollikels in the safetyzone(back & sideways of head!)?

"The REHAIRZONE"!

Put TOPhairlossfollikels into FUEholes!?

It?‚??s a long story how I came to this idea but it?‚??s got something to do with a new look on hairloss(the new cause!)

found by the german hairexpert Holger Sonnenwald with his practice for Hair Regeneration, if you can read german look on www.neuehaarkunde.de & www.lionhair.de

In the coming days I report more related to my new techniques of hairtransplanting!

From this day I only report about my NEW HAIRRESTORATION on this american website!

Hairobservator NO more on Hairlosshelp!

Hairobservator NO more on Hairlosstalk!

Hairobservator NO more on HairSite!

Ore any other American diskussion website about hairloss & hairtransplants!

Hairobservator ONLY here on Hairtransplantnetwork!

Hairobservator is of course also on HaarWeb the dutch homepage

with diskussions about hairproblems - hairtransplants - hairnews and more!

Greatings Hairobservator

Expert for hairtransplantation & hairregeneration

Only on HaarWeb & Hairtransplantnetwork!

www.haarweb.nl

www.hairtransplantnetwork.com

FRIDAY 16 MARCH 2007 D??SSELDORF

Coming friday I have a QUICKFUE600+ by Villnow MD!

A QUICKFUE ore maybe some REFUE?

A report will come on Hairtransplantnetwork!

Hairobservator ONLY here on Hairtransplantnetwork!

Cool. We should be so lucky. Glad to have you on board again Hairobservator.

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

What is that guy on?

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

good to see that i'm not the only one who is confused as to what is going on in this trend, thought i had a stroke and was missing something important but no it's all just a mystery with this guy.

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

I think he has been booted everywhere else.

If I thought any harm could come from this I would call for the same, but since I can barely understand him, I have not really paid much attention to this thread.

I do not like the promotional way the Doctor websites are attached, etc...

We shall see.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I think he has been booted everywhere else.

Only on hairlosshelp by Farrel!

Better it?‚??s called hairlossselling.com!

I never return on hairlosshelp!

Hairlosstalk entered a message about

my NEW HAIRRESTORATION 2007!

Also a message about die NEUE HAARKUNDE!

I never return on hairlosstalk!

This hairlossshomepage is maybe better then hairlosshelp

because on hairlosshelp there are to much products & hairdocs blinking for selling!

Then HairSite, what I like is you can enter

the homepage very easely without giving much information

about yourself but it?‚??s blinking and selling what rules on this website!

So Hairtransplantnetwork is for me the best!

Only on HaarWeb & Hairtransplantnetwork!

Greatings Hairobservator

THE OLD HAIRRESTORATION

- PUNCH Hairtransplantation ..no more done!

- FLAP Hairtransplantation ..no more done!

- STRIP Hairtransplantation ..the regular and most done!

- FUE Hairtransplantation ..there is new light to oldschool!

The big hope in the old hairrestoration is HM!

With hairmultiplication hairdocs are trying to get new hairgrafts for transplant!

THE NEW HAIRRESTORATION 2007

- QUICKGRAFTING Hairtransplantation with STRIP & FUE ..the big new one!

- REHAIR Hairtransplantation with REFUE & REFLAP(?) ..the future hairtransplant?

The big hope in the new hairrestoration is HR!

With hairregeneration hairdocs could regenerate hairlossfollikels

with a transplant from top to the safetyzone and otherwise with fuegrafting!

The familier method / old hairrestoration with oldgrafting ore slowgrafting

against the new hairrestoration 2007 with quickgrafting and rehair!

Greatings Hairobservator

For Janna of Shapiro Medical Group!

Coming friday the 16e of march I get a Quickfue600+ done by Malte Villnow MD

after my threatment in that coming week I wil call to Minneapolis to say something more

about Quickgrafting and maybe you come for a visit in D??sseldorf with doctor Shapiro?

There was a ESHRS meeting/workshop in may you were saying?

Maybe then come for a visit/workshop with Villnow MD to D??sseldorf(klein Paris!)

before or after that meeting of ESHRS in Paris?

Maybe I come to Las Vegas ISHRS this year(combination vacation)

and maybe then I come first to Minneapolis too!

OK let?‚??s see what?‚??s happening this year!

Sofar Villnow MD is only smiling at me and saying

..it?‚??s not a bad idea & ..it would be better that way but on friday I now more!

What do you think about my Rehair Method & REFUE?

What does Shapiro Medical Group think of the NEW HAIRRESTORATION by Hairobservator!

"Bringing more new ideas to light for hairtransplanting..?

Greatings Hairobservator

THE OLD HAIRRESTORATION

- PUNCH Hairtransplantation ..no more done!

- FLAP Hairtransplantation ..no more done!

- STRIP Hairtransplantation ..the regular and most done!

- FUE Hairtransplantation ..there is new light to oldschool!

The big hope in the old hairrestoration is HM!

With hairmultiplication hairdocs are trying to get new hairgrafts for transplant!

THE NEW HAIRRESTORATION 2007

- QUICKGRAFTING Hairtransplantation with STRIP & FUE ..the big new one!

- REHAIR Hairtransplantation with REFUE & REFLAP(?) ..the future hairtransplant?

The big hope in the new hairrestoration is HR!

With hairregeneration hairdocs could regenerate hairlossfollikels

with a transplant from top to the safetyzone and otherwise with fuegrafting!

The familier method / old hairrestoration with oldgrafting ore slowgrafting

against the new hairrestoration 2007 with quickgrafting and rehair!

Greatings Hairobservator

Turnaround a littlebit more in hairrestoration!

First there was quickgrafting

Now there is rehair

NEW HAIRTRANSPLANTATION 2007 by Hairobservator!

Nobody has something to say about Rehair?

What about Rehair with fuegrafting = REFUE!

First on lasergrafting & quickgrafting there was a lott of reaction and noise now nothing!?

OK no noise at all then it must be a good idear!? icon_cool.gif

OK talk to you later.. icon_wink.gif

Greatings Hairobservator

Only on HaarWeb & Hairtransplantnetwork

Hi hairobservator,

I'm sorry, I've been very busy in the surgery room.

First off, best wishes on your March 16th surgery. It sounds like you are in good hands with your favorite doctor. I hope you get as many hairs as possible.

I will be attending the European Congress the third week in May (Paris). I will then be attending a small workshop in Ireland. Thank you for your invitation, I don't think I will be able to stop in Dusseldorf, though I would like to since there are people there I'd like to visit near by.

I think you would enjoy Las Vegas. It's a great place to visit.

I'm not sure what you mean by Rehair and Refue methods. I think people are unable to respond to your posting on the above topics because some of it is beyond comprehension.

Good luck!!!

Thank you Janna, thank you Nelly

and the rest for all the good reactions on my postings I love you all for that! icon_wink.gif

THE NEW HAIRRESTORATION

OK THE REHAIR METHOD

We put hairlossfollikels from the top to the hairzone on the sideways and back of the head!

I don?‚??t know the words in englisch exactly?

This Rehair Method could be done with fuegrafting - the REFUE method!

We put hairlossfollikels in the fueholes and otherwise we put fuefollikels for transplant on top where there is hairloss!

I think(I hope!) the hairlossfollikels will gett the regeneration in this new area in the safetyzone(back & sideway?‚??s of boldhead)! Change hairlossfollikels for hairtransplantfollikels!

Please help me with my explanation of THE NEW HAIRRESTORATION in englisch!

Yeah I think too I will love Las Vegas!

I loved Venice Beach in 2002 wen I was there for 4 weeks in Beverly Hills/Los Angeles and that was a very great vacationtime! On friday I will talk too my favourit hairdoc I think he has to go to Las Vegas too this year and maybe together with me & Holger Sonnenwald! My favorit hairdoc give me a nickname and that?‚??s called: "Frenkie goes to Hollywood!" Maybe better it?‚??s called "Frenkie goes to Vegas!"

There?‚??s allot of hairnews in 2007 and where only in march..!

Look overhere for another treathment against hairloss now better known as "Spannungshaarausfall / Spanningshaaruitval!"

Alopecia Contentionalis

The AC Therapie! The mussclerelaxer!

www.hairmed.de ore www.ac-therapie.de

Botoxparty?‚??s against hairloss & for hairgrowth?

Maybe this could help with the hairtherapy of Sonnenwald to get more relaxed on top and get better regrowth?

2007 Hairgrowth is on the move.. icon_wink.gif

Greatings Hairobservator

I was starting to wonder if my english wasn't that good. icon_smile.gif

He sure has a lot of enthusiasm and I just wish I new what he was excited about. I finally understood the quickgrafting but...

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hi folica,

..on that link(http://www.hairmed.de) there is a company that put injections(botox) in the musscles of your head to relax them? A mussclerelaxer against hairloss for hairgrowth? They think that the musscles are pushing the bloodstreaming on your head because of stress! This is based on a hairlossthinking with alopecia contentionalis in german language spannungshaarausfall in dutch spanningshaaruitval in englisch ..?

Sonnenwald is thinking to it?‚??s stress! The new cause of hairloss a new way of thinking!

The NEUE HAARKUNDE is based on alopecia contentionales too! "Trennungsgef??hle!"

This got nothing to do with quickgrafting method but with the rehair method or refue I?‚??m thinking in that way too(!) - in this hairrestoration technique I wonder if hairlossfollikels from the top can regenerate in de hairzone what is not suffering from hairloss on the back and siteways of our head in german language haarkranz in dutch haarkrans in englisch ..?

REFUE = Rehair with FUEGRAFTING!

Hairlossfollikels changing for Hairtransplantfollikels!

Greatings Hairobservator