Turnaround the hairrestoration threathment!

I?‚??m not a spammer(!), but I want to bring my idears with "quickgrafting" to the public attention(hairpatients!) and that is only possible on this hairforums!

On HaarWeb.nl in holland i?‚??m very respected user, maybe a hairexpert if they are existing?

On Alopezie.de I was the first user of the old HT-forum sinds 1999 under the name of Dr. Hair!

Now in 2007 I enter the american hairforums under my username "hairobservator" and wanted to know how the american hairdocs are reacting on my new "quick implant method"!

After reactions of Kokott MD in 2004, Heitmann MD 2005 and Villnow MD 2005/2006 in europe I want some american opinion, I thank Janna again for her reaction, thank you Janna and give Dr. Shapiro a warm greating from me!

This is what I mean!

We get great results with current method, however, it never hurts to reevaluate even a proven method to constantly improve.

Trichophytic Closure Strip is an improvemend to hairrestoration I can say, maybe quickgrafting is that too!

Thank you!

Yes my favorit hairdoc is Malte Villnow MD because he is a very experience hairsurgean with more then 10.000 patients, he has done allot of celebrity?‚??s also from Hollywood too!

But I don?‚??t know if he is doing quickgrafting already, he was just smiling at me!

I see him this week and ask him again!?

What I don?‚??t like for years is that you all hairsurgeons in the states/canada follow the experiences of Walter Unger MD about laserhairtransplantation!

Malte Villnow MD is the most experience hairdoc worldwide with lasergrafting and he is not in the book of Unger/Shapiro, why?

Yeah I hope Pat publisher is coming to D??sseldorf and visits the hairclinic of Malte Villnow MD!

Believe me Bill ore B-spot ore who ever in god?‚??s name, the hairdocs worldwide don?‚??t like it that I have a new option/method/technique in hairtransplanting and they didn?‚??t came on this idear for almost over 50 years that hairrestoration is introduced to the western world! I?‚??m a hairpatient/costumer and that?‚??s embaresing for them that I have to bring this idear too there attention! But now they can think about it, change ore go on with regular threathments?

With that 97%, yeah that is wat all the hairdocs say on those conferences but they don?‚??t know that for sure! I worked for many years at the hairclinics of Dr. Villnow in Haarlem, Hasselt & D??sseldorf!

Janna & Dr. Shapiro you know also as I know that allot of those hairpatients you never see them back again(!), only if they want a second threathment ore something else, do you check the before foto and then look on his head and can see that 97% is growing!? It?‚??s very hard to get a % of regrowth with hairtransplantingpatients maybe sometimes impossible, I can only say that my bellyfeeling say?‚??s that it would be more in % with quickgrafting!

I know allot of all the hairdocs here in europe and I could be called an HT-expert, believe me that the german hairdocs are as good as the americans hairdocs and the results maybe are even better overhere! Just joking I think they are the same, we got topdocs overhere & you got topdocs overthere!

Sorry for my broken englisch but i?‚??m working on it!

Greatings Hairobservator

About before & after foto?‚??s I must say that this is forbidden in germany sinds last year in the hole plastic & cosmetic surgery branche!

www.hairlase.de no foto?‚??s, dr. Villnow is working on a new website!

www.hairlase.com there are foto?‚??s of the hairwork of dr. Villnow!

Hairdoc Malte Villnow MD too the right!

I?‚??m working on something too but until then I?‚??m not showing any pictures of myself, sorry!

Here are some results of Dr. Villnow!

http://www.hairlase.com/hairlase/cases.htm

http://www.giel.de/file/or/spiegel/20021111/004/011.htm

Greatings Hairobservator

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laser Technology has been around for a few years now, and has been dismissed by most Doc's.

One of the biggest drawbacks to using lasers is transection/burning of surrounding follicles.

In patients who have very little native hair, creating recipient sites with lasers poses less risk.

However, on patients who have some density (either by transplanted hair/existing native hair) say 25-40 fu's cm/2 it becomes difficult to transplant in these areas with lasers.

It is also difficult to control the angle and depth of recipient sites as well.

I think your reaching a bit with this, to be honest. Most "Top" Dr's communicate between themselves and keep up to date with new ideas and results of clinical trials.

I think if this method was this successful, more Docs in the States would have transfered over or a larger portion would have incorporated this methodology.

I am not saying that lasers are not useful or effective in some instance. What I am saying is that overall, I highly doubt the results are as good as the Ultra-Refined techniques employed by the best HT Docs in the world.

This is completely unrelated to your posit that keeping grafts out-side the body for shorter periods of time results in better growth percentages.

This is logical and makes complete sense.

However, in order to refine and trim grafts AND do larger sessions, a 3-4% loss in overall yield is acceptable when doing sessions of 2000+ grafts.

Your argument is based on an "unknown" yield factor, whereas IF the BEST Docs continually had patients that yielded less than 95%, say 80 to 85%, we would know about it or be able to recognize this and act accordingly.

I am still trying to determine if your presence here is one of learning and education or to promote your Doc and this method.

EVERYONE here is always interested in new ideas and developments and interested in new techniques that BENEFIT US, the hairloss sufferers.

I hope that your intentions are honorable.

Time will tell.

Thanks

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Oh yeah hairlase is shit you saying!

But 50.000.000 hairlase impulses can??????t be wrong!

You in the states all believe that dude caled Walter Unger MD but was he right in 1994 ISHRS in Dallas with his report on laserhairtransplant, I know now for sure he wasn??????t!

Malte Villnow was there too but that was the first and last time he went to a ISHRS convention and that??????s for a good reason!

Malte Villnow MD is the laserexpert worlwide on lasergrafting but you americans think you know all better that??????s it!

With lasergrafting you created those very thin transplanthair what expecialy is needed for fine hairlinework!

You need a special software and experience to do a hairlase threathment!

You don??????t wanne respect my favorit german hairdoc because he is maybe better then you all overthere that??????s what it is, a complottheorie against him and what do you know B-spot, what did you see B-spot your only a beginning haircostumer/patient and maybe a spammer yourself for me, you wanne sell Dr. Shapiro!?

Sorry folks but it must be done in this way because you all must think otherwise!

With hairlase and quickgrafting method!

I have seen it all(1990-2007) and they are telling me nothing new in the states, I talked to George Fettig of Bosley Medical in 2002 and his ears where glowing they stil have interest of bying LA to enter te market in europe and bring lasergrafting/hairlase to the states/canada but they don??????t wanne sell on the moment, maybe never!

Suddleson MD, Rassmann MD, Elliot MD, Ochs MD, Sword MD they all where speechless when I went to Hollywood in 2002! OK Alan Ochs MD said: "O those germans they are so hot about that laserthing!" With William Rassman MD I talked a long time about his new Fox threathment on his openday with NewHair, when Villnow MD startet/entered in the hairtransplantfield(1992) he traveled to USA/Canada and did some threathments together with William Rassman MD in Beverly Hills & David Seager MD in Toronto on that moment maybe the best newcoming hairdocs!

At Transhair(92-96) he worked together with Dr. Neidel but he became the leading hairdoc and in 1996 he started his own beautycompany Laser Aesthetic!

Sometimes Geoffrey Epstein MD did call from Miami to D??????sseldorf for information!

I think that Walter Unger MD must come to D??????sseldorf and talk with Dr. Villnow for his next book about Hair Transplantation maybe Ronald Shapiro MD can help in this way!

So that??????s all what I wanne say about lasergrafting maybe you wakeup in the states!

About my "quick implant technique"/"quickgrafting method" I hope allot of hairdocs in the states/canada are changing there normal threathments and start doing it this way, I hope they will do it at Shapiro Medical!?

Remember this name!

Frank Frederikus Wilhelmus Bolk

Alias Dr. Hair & Frenkie today better known as the hairobservator!

Greatings Hairobservator

EVERYONE here is always interested in new ideas and developments and interested in new techniques that BENEFIT US, the hairloss sufferers.

I hope that your intentions are honorable.

Time will tell.

Thanks

Oh yeah B-spot I??????m honorable and i??????m writing a book also of my way of suffering with hairloss starting in 1990 then to my first hairtransplant in 1996 and my work today!

To Janna of Shapiro Medical I have a question?

Are you already doing some quickgrafting?

On friday I??????m gonna see and speak with Malte Villnow MD in D??????sseldorf and ask him some questions! I will be back!

Greatings Hairobservator

This is completely unrelated to your posit that keeping grafts out-side the body for shorter periods of time results in better growth percentages.

This is logical and makes complete sense.

Oh B-spot that was not what youre where saying the first time, this is after the reaction of Janna from Shapiro Medical Group!

But OK you repect my ideas now so I must not complain!

Greatings Hairobservator

Laser Technology has been around for a few years now, and has been dismissed by most Doc's.

One of the biggest drawbacks to using lasers is transection/burning of surrounding follicles.

In patients who have very little native hair, creating recipient sites with lasers poses less risk.

However, on patients who have some density (either by transplanted hair/existing native hair) say 25-40 fu's cm/2 it becomes difficult to transplant in these areas with lasers.

It is also difficult to control the angle and depth of recipient sites as well.

I think your reaching a bit with this, to be honest. Most "Top" Dr's communicate between themselves and keep up to date with new ideas and results of clinical trials.

I think if this method was this successful, more Docs in the States would have transfered over or a larger portion would have incorporated this methodology.

My last words about lasergrafting!

Dr. Malte Villnow entered the hairrestoration field in 1992, he started with lasergrafting in 1993(!) - he created hairlase in 1996 in the beginning there where some problems but he developed a special software and got throw those years the needed experience to do a great hairlase threathment!

All the problems you say on top there already solved, a first hairtransplant must be done with a laser, thickening up threathments he does with slitgrafting! The mix is great!

Some very famous celebritys from Hollywood have a hairlase but I cannot talk about it(!) - also a hairdoc from the hollywood-area is done by Malte Villnow MD!

It??????s to the american hairdocs to talk with him?

For me this case is closed, lets talk about "Quick Implant technique" / Quickgrafting.

I must thank you all for youre reactions overhere good ore bad, of course my most best wishes and greatings go to Janna, maybe I??????m visiting Minneapolis and the Shapiro hairclinic this summer?

Greatings to all from the Hairobservator

Who is the first hairdoc in usa/canada to do "quickgrafting method"?

Who is the first hairdoc in europe to do "quickgrafting method"?

This are still questions to me, come on guys/doctors sometimes I wish I was a hairdoc myself!

The first with STRIP-HT & the first with FUE-HT!

Greatings Hairobservator

"Quick Implant Technique" / "Quickgrafting Method"

Wow. This guy is fun. I think I'll have to go to Vegas just to meet you hairobservator. You definitely get into this. I think you missed your calling--you should be a HT doc.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hairobservator,

No, we are not "quickgrafting". As I mentioned above, I do think it could be beneficial. It certainly couldn't hurt to try it. I still stand by the 97% regrowth with current method. You are correct that it is hard to get an accurate percentage. We've seen many photos and patients in person that supports the study. We are, however, open to new techniques or instrumentations that can help results. I do like your idea. Even if we find that it makes no difference in regrowth percentages, I feel that the flow of surgery may be better with "quickgrafting". I am currently speaking with both of our doctors on your idea.

Off the subject, I have attended all of the European Conferences in the last 10 year. I have not seen any of the laser technique by your favorite doctor. Does he have a reason for not demonstrating at the ESHRS? Maybe I just missed it. I will be attending the next one in May. Will he be there?

I noticed one of your links went to Dr. Neidel's webpage. I'm not sure why you had the link. If you know him well, please send my greetings to him and Dr. Karin Leonhardt for me.

Yeah, I am a spammer all right.

The reason I changed my mind about your method was I can read and understand what Janna wrote.

I put 2 and 2 together, see?

I am saving this information.....

I hope this works out for you.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

No I don??????t know Dr. Frank Neidel and that??????s a shame on me because I khnow almost everybody in the field in the benelux/germany!

In Holland he works for Transhair in Germany he got his own hairclinic in D??????sseldorf, see on www.hairdoc.de!

Dr. Neidel knows very good who Dr. Malte Villnow is, when Dr. Villnow(he was already doing liposuctions at the clinic of Dr. Ansari/K??????nigsallee!) was coming to Transhair in 1992 the managers of Transhair want to make him leading medical hairdoctor but he has learned it from me Frank Neidel says, but Dr. Villnow only looked one ore two times over his shoulder he said! But I think Dr. Neidel is not an bad hairdoc too, he was doing it allong time with laser too! He had a hairclinic in Bochum with leading tech Melike Kuhlaci!

After 1994 much happened in germany it was really a hairwar between Moser brothers and Transhair and then one hairpatient from Hamburg destroyed everything!

But Villnow awas lucky he started with the dutchman Erwin Kettmann, this man sold over 25.000 hairtransplants for him and in 1998 there was a really big boom in Holland for hairrestoration, allot of celebritys talked about their hairtransplants on tv!

Oh yeah I??????m really funny and when i??????m coming to Las Vegas it??????s gonna be a great show believe me on HaarWeb.nl already everybody is wild about my idears about "It??????s Showtime"!

OK I love you all in the states/canada and you all have now more then 6 months to proof if maybe quickgrafting is better, you all have this chance but who is doing the most can do the best study on it!

Nice greatings Hairobservator

Is this the technique you are talking about?

http://sandhofer.at/files/videos/10-wt1-sandhofer_300k.wmv

I found this elsewhere and thought you may know about it.

Thanks

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Well, I do know dr. Mallte Villnow, in fact he did a strip job on me.

However since I am employed by another institute I will not make any public comments about him or his laser or his institute.

You are welcome to PM me on the subject.

In our institute we prefer the Q for quality instead of quick quick quick.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Hi B Spot,

I went to this link, the only thing that looked good was the donor area closure. The way they extract the FU's from the strip concerns me, it seems the percentage of damaged FU's would be very high by pounding the strip into this sort of sifter, nothing can beat the all hand cut method. Then there is the size of the recipient sites, very scary, you could almost fit a minigraft inside each hole, is it done by laser? For sure they'll save a lot of time with this technique at the expense of quality work.

I hope you'll tell us a little about your conversation with Bverotti.

B-Spot & HK 500,

I wasn't able to look at the link (got an error msg on my latop). From what understand about "quickgrafting", it's not about how it's dissected, or donor harvesting method, but simply making the incisions before the donor strip is harvested. You can then plant the grafts as soon as it's cut to shorten the time the grafts are out of the body. I don't understand it to be a "quick, quick, quick" process. The length of the total surgery would remain the same.

Janna,

Wouldn't the small incisions start to close up if they were not filled with a grafts right away? How much working time do you have after an incision is made before it closes?

Also, since grafts can survive in solution for several hours, it would seem to me that care in trimming FU's would far surpass the little bit of time saved with this quickgrafting method.

NoBuzz

The body does tend to heal quickly, however, not so quickly that you can't plant grafts hours and hours later.

To clarify, the dissecting (trimming ) of the grafts will remain the same. There really is not that much of a differnce in the procedure. It is, from what I understand, just making the incisions prior to donor harvesting instead of after. We would cut the same grafts we always did. We'd plant the same as we always did. Trust me, I would not be talking to our doctors about "quickgrafting" if I thought the quality of the procedure is compromised in any shape or form. Of course our doctors would not consider it either.

I don't know if it's revolutionary as hairobservator believes, however, I do agree that it seems logical, therefore, better for the grafts to be put back sooner rather than later.

I always thought that if a laser was strong enough to cut through skin it was also hot enough to cauderize the surrounding blood vessels thereby compromising blood flow.

Nuff said.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Thanks Joe--- this thread is about 2 issues--- one which is the use of lasers and the other is some ultra fast graft trimming technique.

I think we can safely toss the lasers at this point-----

I think the other "quickgrafting" issue is fine, but I think the methods employed by top clinics is proving to be very successful at this point.

Thanks Again

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

B,

Gotcha. I didn't have a lot of time to read the whole thread, I just saw mention of lasers (someone say attached to shark heads?) for incisions. As far as the "quickgrafting" goes. Seen it before up close and personal. Three words in this case...

Trans...sec..tion BIG TIME.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians