new guy, help!

hello! i am a norwood 3A and am considering a HT. i have the same question as eire42 - who do you guys consider the best? from what i've seen on the internet i am most impressed by dr Hasson and Wong, and also dr Rahal and dr Feller. i haven't had a consultation yet. how necessary is it to have a proper face-to-face consultation (or does an online one suffice)? i live in London and these doctors are in Canada and the US. Also, between these 3 clinics, how do you make your final decision? i'm a purely frontal case, no work necessary on the crown.

thanks a lot in advance!

hrv

hello! i am a norwood 3A and am considering a HT. i have the same question as eire42 - who do you guys consider the best? from what i've seen on the internet i am most impressed by dr Hasson and Wong, and also dr Rahal and dr Feller. i haven't had a consultation yet. how necessary is it to have a proper face-to-face consultation (or does an online one suffice)? i live in London and these doctors are in Canada and the US. Also, between these 3 clinics, how do you make your final decision? i'm a purely frontal case, no work necessary on the crown.

thanks a lot in advance!

hrv

Hello hrv, each of the docs you suggested are highly recommended docs.

I would suggest sending high quality digital pics over the internet in order to get a good feel for things. Obviously you will finalize your actual session the day of or before surgery, but online consults are ok-- as long as your not a repair patient.

BTW-- there is a bloke named Spex who works for Dr. Feller who I believe lives in the U.K.

Do a search on him and shoot him a PM-- he may be able to see you in person.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

hrvoje14,

Welcome to our community.

In addition to the elite physicians you mentioned, we do have some outstanding physicians in Europe worth at least a consultation.

I would definately consult with Dr. Jean Devroye and Dr. Bijan Feriduni who both perform quality ultra refined follicular unit transplantation.

You can read the highlights of Pat's visitations to these European clinics here.

Best Wishes,

Bill

Bill,you forgot farjo,dont make me come over there! icon_biggrin.gif

seriously though hrv,have you considered farjo?they are only a short trip up to manchester and hold consultations in london.had mine there in 06 and i am pleased with my results.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

thanks guys... yes, i'm definitely doing a consultation with farjo in london... as for the others, i think i'll pick 2-3 more and send my photos online and see what they say, and then pick 1 or 2 for a face-to-face... does that sound like a plan? or is it normal for the face-to-face to occur only right before surgery?

Balody,

You are right. I believe the Farjo clinic performs quality ultra refined follicular unit transplantation as well. I technically didn't "forget" them however, because they are listed in the highlights thread that I posted. Currently however, they are not members of the coalition - though I believe they are qualified to be and suspect that they will be eventually.

Best wishes,

Bill

hrv,imo i think it is crucial to have a face to face with the surgeon before deciding,lets face it this man is going to cut a chunk of your head away,put a couple of thousand holes on the opposite side then charge you a small fortune for the pleasure icon_eek.gif

i think you need to get a personal feel from the person as well as his working enviroment which you definatly wont get online.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.