Good News for people considering HT in HYd(India) Igot some Pics from doctor

kris1982

hi all

i went to Dr.Madhu to get my stitches removed actualy i got my transplant from delhi but i stay in hyderabad so icant travel back to delhi to get them removed . he removed my stitches

I have seen 2 patients who got HT it looked good in fact very neat work he showed me his equipments he got 20 members of team adn they will be performing 2-4 operations a day .

i asked him tht y u dont have any website he said tht he is not at all familiar with internet and said he dont knw how to reply to mail (he is not familiar with computer nothing abusive).so i told tht many of them r eagerly waiting to see the pics becos thts the only way we can get and idea or trust .so people who r trying to get HT done i will post the pics to their mail id i dont knw how to uplad multiple pics .so u can get an idea of what exactly the results and it is upto u to make the decision ..

so people who want to get HT in hyd or india can post theiremail ids so tht i can mail multiple pics

kris1982,

Based on the before and after photos, I agree that these look great. Did you get graft counts and the number of sessions it took to get the patient from bald to hairy?

Did Dr. Madhu himself send you these photos to post on his behalf?

It's ashame he doesn't have a website, but I'd like to learn more about his clinic to see what kind of work he is doing.

If you can send me a private message with his email address/phone number, I'd like to talk to him to learn about his technique, philosophy, and experience.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a solid recommendation in India?

If anyone else knows anything about Dr. Madhu, I encourage you to offer your input on this thread.

Best wishes,

Bill

I think more pictures of preop and postop will be really helpful to evaluate the Doctor.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

Hi Kris,

I have been looking for a good doc who can do a good HT for me. Its been quite some time I've been looking out but none very satisfactory till now. I'd like to visit Dr. Madhu and see what he can do. Can you pass me his contact details like address and ph number? I'd also appreciate if u can recommend others too with their contact details.

HI Pink

yeah i already send a private mesage to Bill long back when he asked me to send his website .. the doctor itself told me tht he dont knw how to send mails or do any basic operation with PC . sorry i cant help any thing abt this .but people who stay in tht city can go to his clinic for few days and see his patients who Had HT and u can decide whether to choose him or not.

I too told the same thing abt his computer knowledge he siad he doesn't have time to hire some one and blah blah ..

But for people who stay in tht city see lots of pics from this website and compare tht with their patients results in person and if u feel the results r good u can make the decison accordingly..

but as far as his recomendation or contacting him i cant do better then this .if he is not replying just leave him.

sorry if iam rude

kris1982,

If Dr. Madhu nor any of his staff doesn't know how to use email, how does he deal with email inquiries that come from his website? Also, how did you receive the photos that you posted on his behalf? They look more like digital photos than scans, not to mention that they were edited with a computer which takes a lot more skill than sending or replying to an email.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that someone on the doctor's staff doesn't know how to do something as basic as check email. Since he has a website, someone had to set that up for him - I'm sure the same person can teach him how to use email icon_smile.gif.

I know you said that you don't represent him, but since there is no clear way to evaluate his work, we are really not sure if this doctor is good news for prospective patients in India.

I guess the search continues for a clinic in India who is willing to be publicly evaluated and let patients review them.

All the best,

Bill

Well said Bill. Not having the responsibilities of the site moderator I would have used much harsher terms in contrast to your restraint and diplomacy. What a bunch of BS, so typical, no wonder it's so hard to recommend a good Dr, there are already so many unethical crooks in North America it sounds like you can literally get away with much worse over there. It's going to be impossible to verify constant quality results with such shady feedback.

Hi Bill

As i already mentioned in my first post in this thread i got the transplant in other city

(its far from hyderabad at tht time i dont knw abt his clinic) so for removing my stitches i went to this clinic which is my home town . since its easy for me to go to this clinic rather then traveling 781 miles ..so i asked him abt his website and all those stuff then he has show his pics in his PC he dont know how to burn the cd also i have done it for him .. thts how i got the pics and he also gave me a cd which has telecasted about his work and clinic in one of the local NEWS channel(tv9 news) .

it was me who has placed the pics side by side and posted becos in this site it allows to post only 1 pic at time .

i can understand your point without his reply or website nobody can suggest him .i agree with your point saying it as "not a good news" u can remove this thread if u wish. but sorry for wasting your time and others i thought it would be helpful for others in our city or country

Dear Bill,

I am from India and I advice you to be very very careful before recommending any HT doctor frm this country.

No doubt that there are extraordinary doctors in various field here but there are lot of cheats.

1 example i can give is about Dr Amit Kumar Dubbed as Dr. Horror and Kidney kingpin. He had his own clinic for Kidney Transplant. He lured poor people by promising them daily wages and Health check up. When these people went for their check up they woke up only to find severe pain in their stomach and to the news that their kidney was removed.

He has performed around 500 kidney transplants until this illegal racket was busted. To Put the story short the interpol notice was issued and he was caught hiding in Nepal. After interrogation it was found that he was not even a Qualified Doctor.

When Kidney transplant itself is in this condition just imagine about Hair transplant.

When its said that this doctor from hydrabad doesn't even know to send emails, Looks like another Dr Horror in the making.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Red-Corner-noti...dney-kingpin/267881/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Kidney_racket_victim...icleshow/2743419.cms

pink,

Thanks for the heads up and the challenge to heed caution.

We are very careful in evaluating and selecting surgeons to recommend. Not only do we evaluate their technique, skill, philosophy, and experience, but their ethics as well.

This is the primary reason why to date, we haven't found and presented a surgeon in India for potential recommendation. When we do, all members of this community will have the opportunity to offer their input before any decision is made. To see how we recommend hair transplant surgeons, click here

I have been in touch with a few surgeons from India, but don't have anything substantial to present at this time. I'm hoping that this will change over the next several months as I learn more about these clinics and potentially find others.

Though I have no doubt that a few stones have been unturned, finding hidden gems is becoming increasingly difficult. Hopefully in the near future, we'll find a treasure in India to be able to recommend to our community.

All the best,

Bill

Hi Bill and Krish,

Even i too watched the interview of Dr Madhu in TV 9 it, the talk was impressive and a quite a confidence builder for those who are looking for HT, He also said the DOc should be a real Artist to figure out Hair line according to face of the recipent. any way Krish please mail me the address of Mr madhu i would like to personally meet him to clear my doughts and have HT done if every thing goes fine

Dear Bill

I wish you, and all the members of hairrestorationforum.com, all the very best in finding the one quality surgeon in India. I hope your search will soon strike gold which will be of enormous help to the millions of people in this country of ours

Javed.

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog