Posters who are employed

Grace

• Administrators

It is very few and far between that a poster ever looses his or her posting privileges on this forum. Regardless of whether a poster is male or female or who they work for I will not stand by and watch them drop poison in our open well.

Some people try to exploit openness and turn things intended for constructive purposes into destructive tools. An extreme example of this was terrorists using airplanes to destroy lower Manhattan on 9/11.

This forum and it's private messages are intended to enable patients to share experiences and ideas. They were not created to give Grace the tools for spreading false, manipulative and misleading information.

I asked Bill to revoke Grace's posting privileges. I support his actions 100%.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I locked this thread was to prevent this thread from becoming a central focal point that drains time and energy away from helping fellow hair loss sufferers.

But out of respect for the members of this community I have re-opened this thread for another day or so for people to share their opinions.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks for reopening it.

While I agree that Grace came across as crass, unprofessional and inconsistent in her arguments, I don't agree that she should have been removed because of that. She pretty much kept her arguments to a couple of threads. Others who in the past have tried to attack every thread did deserve to be banned.

I personally did not spend much time on her posts. I know you probably felt obligated to respond to every point she was trying to make, so it took a lot of your time.

I thought there was some progress in convincing her to post some pictures, so I was looking forward to that. Although I'll agree that she was probably just pulling our chain and never would come up with them.

I just hate to see censorship like that. Now she'll use that as ammo for one of her future young and impressionable clients.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

I respect you guys for doing what you feel is best for the forum, but I think that she maybe should have been warned first. Possibly you did this and I missed it?

As much as we all wanted to see the photos, I really wonder if it would have been worth it for her? If they were anything less than perfect we would have roasted her and her clinic. Also, it really is doubtful that we would ever have recommended Bosley or even a franchise due to past history. Personally, I would have liked to have seen her invite Pat or Bill to their clinic to see work in progress. We then would have trusted the feedback.

I liked Grace and wish that she could have played well with other kids, as she has a lot of tenacity and wit. Are her posting priviledges revoked for good? Either way Bill and Pat, a decision was made and I respect you guys for trying to keep the peace here and providing this great resource.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Guest wanthairs

Thanks Bill and Pat for kicking Grace out,

She accused me of "brutally attacking " her just because I asked her to explain Dakota3's case to us as he was another of the multitude pf pissed of Bosley clients.

I think she did not get enough attention when she was a kid or something.....

This all started when our felow hairloss sufferer power ranger was getting ripped off by that money grabbing outfit....However please, can any satisfied Bosley clients post their results here to change our minds and counter so much bad publicity ?

And guys, next time, when an AVERAGE looking girl posts ( very hard to see) her pics online to get attention, please dont fall for that nonsense by getting your tongues and dicks all wet with excitement........

And Grace if your reading this, please try not to take offence. It was very informative reading your posts. However I dont know If I learnt more about hair transplants than I did about the psycology of the victim complex or Shroedingers cat........Wish you well in anycase..XXXX

Originally posted by wanthairs:

And guys, next time, when an AVERAGE looking girl posts ( very hard to see) her pics online to get attention, please dont fall for that nonsense by getting your tongues and dicks all wet with excitement........

Wanthairs,

I agree with this statement, and who even knows if this was a woman? Anyone could come on with a false alias throw up phony pics and stir up some shit.

I would be sorry to see he/she banned as I thought her posts were funny especially when she was in attack mode. Good entertainment, I will miss that.

As I say in my signature: I am here for the hair and the humor!

Too many on this forum argue the same points that will never be settled, ie: Split grafts vs non-split, shaving vs non-shaving, sutures vs staples, lasers, finasteride for example. I am guilty of this to some degree and have to refrain from getting sucked into a non-winable point. This really gets old and boring and drives people away IMO.

NoBuzz

When we look at the past posters who have been "suspended" they all have the same things in common

1- Profanity

2- Generally offensive

3- No argument or proof for their point

4- They blame others

There is nothing wrong with arguing your point and lord knows I do plenty of that. However, we should keep it somewhat professional and open minded. Nobody here is out for a witch hunt.. Fact is fact and pictures don't lie..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!