Pimples after 3 weeks??

I am getting pimples on the recipient area -- or at least they look like pimples, after three weeks post op. Is this normal?

I applied a little pressure to two of them and some fluid came with a little blood. This wasn't the graft coming out, do you think? How would I know if a graft has come out??

Thanks.

I am getting pimples on the recipient area -- or at least they look like pimples, after three weeks post op. Is this normal?

I applied a little pressure to two of them and some fluid came with a little blood. This wasn't the graft coming out, do you think? How would I know if a graft has come out??

Thanks.

It's normal. Apparantly when some hairs start trying to grow out pimples come up. I had this huge one right in the middle of my head at around 2 months. It was pretty awesome.

Don't worry at 3-weeks. I'd think you'd have to dig those bad-boys out with a scapel at this stage.

Isn't this silly ... icon_eek.gif

Now I am worried about Witch Hazel making my existing hairs fail out!!!!

Anyone know if Witch Hazel causes existing hairs to fall out????????? Is rubbing alcohol better to use?????

Gosh -such a nervous Nelly icon_frown.gif

Relax, Witch Hazel is used in some hair products to add body, there would be a few law suits flying about if it caused hair loss.

I am using it in gel form on my receipient area.

Tubs

Archived