Dr. Pistone

Has anyone had a procedure done with Dr. Pistone in Philadelphia? I had a consult today, and I really liked the results of his clients. I received a referral list from him, and was told that after today, it was up to me. They wouldn't call, send any literature, any "special" offers.

He charges by the session, all FUs, and recommended about 300 to touch up my hairline and use larger grafts for the back, guessing around 1100 total grafts. The procedure will cost $4700, and covers initial bloodwork, procedure, all meds, plus post-op follow-ups for up to a year.

I really liked what I heard today, and probably will go with him. I've had consults with a lot of surgeons on this board, and I could go out of the area to get the work done, but I feel really comfortable here. A trip to Toronto or San Antonio or Florida would be nice, but I figure, the less I spend on travel, the more I have for the procedure.

Any thoughts?

Has anyone had a procedure done with Dr. Pistone in Philadelphia? I had a consult today, and I really liked the results of his clients. I received a referral list from him, and was told that after today, it was up to me. They wouldn't call, send any literature, any "special" offers.

He charges by the session, all FUs, and recommended about 300 to touch up my hairline and use larger grafts for the back, guessing around 1100 total grafts. The procedure will cost $4700, and covers initial bloodwork, procedure, all meds, plus post-op follow-ups for up to a year.

I really liked what I heard today, and probably will go with him. I've had consults with a lot of surgeons on this board, and I could go out of the area to get the work done, but I feel really comfortable here. A trip to Toronto or San Antonio or Florida would be nice, but I figure, the less I spend on travel, the more I have for the procedure.

Any thoughts?