Let's take a vote!

In the interest of freedom, democracy, and equal opportunity for all, I'd like to propose an altern  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators

I?‚??m willing to provide the paddle and milk cartons if GNX wins. Ok, just kidding GNX :-)

All voices - even those stuck on loud and hostile - are welcome here. But just what should be tolerated on this site - false accusations, racist comments . . . what next?

I think the best antidote to a stupid comment is not the delete button but an intelligent and factual response. Or perhaps a democratic poll suggesting you take a long swim.

Gary, nice to see some humor on this site. Some times this forum is deathly serious.

I tried to liven things up with a post from "Skullet Man" and "Spaghetti Hair" (the comb over king) but no one seemed to want to play. Maybe a comic book character like "Scar Man the Avenger" would be more popular :-)

I think I will post my own poll on what this Forum?‚??s policy should be on managing posts.

Pat - Publisher

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.