Laser Hair Therapy debate between Dr. Bauman and Dr. Feller

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dr Feller is correct, but since "Hair Transplantation" can not be a cure for everyone due to donar supply, it shouldn't be used in a blanket statement. It needs a asterisk like the steriod users, Bonds...etc......

• 3 months later...

This thread has now been up for over a YEAR. It has been viewed thousands of times.

In all that time neither Dr. Bauman nor Mr. David Michaels of Lexington has bothered to respond, although I would bet good money they've read this thread multiple times.

I believe the reason for this is obvious and speaks poorly of both them and the pseudo-science they are literally selling to a lay public. Shame on them and all like them.

Here is a video I produced to demonstrate once and for all that LLLT can't work.

The conclusions are based on TRUE science and rational thought. No need for "secret" studies or Russian junk-science.

LLLT doctors who have gotten caught up in the pseudoscience of this quack industry should watch this video very closely. I would be very interested in their feedback.

The video was really designed for doctors to watch, so it is more of a lecture with demonstrations that prove LLLT cannot work as advertised, rather than an "entertaining" production. Everyone, however, is invited to watch it and respond with their thoughts.

Short version:

http://www.fellermedicaldata.com/Video/laser2.wmv

Longer version:

Give the video about a minute to download.

http://www.fellermedicaldata.com/Video/laser1.wmv

The word "CURE" means to remove the problem, like if some one suffereing from Malaria it si cured with Medicine

We do not cure baldness we manage baldness

Management means when we can use a replacement from outside or inside body to tackle problem

Diabetis is Managed with medicine like insulin

Hair transplant is how we manage the baldness but we can cure baldness a it will never stop at all. Its a progressive condition.

This is my personal openion

May be once we do the gene manipulation and once and for all stop hair loss than that would be a cure.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

The definition of the term "baldness" is an area of scalp without permanent hair.

Since a hair transplant covers such areas permanently with living growing hair that will not fall out again it is, by definition, a CURE for baldness.

Malaria in fact is never cured, only treated, and patients suffer sequelae years after exposure.