Any suggestions in Upstate NY?

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 5/15/01

Time: 1:24:32 PM

Remote Name: 209.105.155.54

Comments

Hello! I am trying to locate a good doctor which might help me do some hair transplants in the Upstate NY area near Rochester, or in the vacinity. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm a mid 20's guy who has been thinning for awhile and has been on Propecia, with little benefit. Just wanting to find out about my options...Thanks!

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

Date: 5/15/01

Time: 1:24:32 PM

Remote Name: 209.105.155.54

Comments

Hello! I am trying to locate a good doctor which might help me do some hair transplants in the Upstate NY area near Rochester, or in the vacinity. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm a mid 20's guy who has been thinning for awhile and has been on Propecia, with little benefit. Just wanting to find out about my options...Thanks!

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• Administrators

Re: Any suggestions in Upstate NY? *DR. BEEHNER*

Date: 6/16/01

Time: 10:58:16 AM

Remote Name: 138.89.49.227

Comments

I had three folicular hair sessions by Dr. Beehner. He explained the surgery in great detail at his free consultation visit. Also, he did show me many of his patients photos (before & after). I am very pleased with his work. If you are interstead in restoring your hair; I would strongly recommend to visit and to meet with Dr. Beehner. You will not regret it!!

My Hair Loss Blog