One Year Post Op

phl

Not the best of pictures (I'm still learning how to edit and post these) but these 2 pictures show the dramatic difference even the first HT can make. The first was taken 3 years ago and the second was taken 13 months after my HT. Once I get some closeups I'll also post these.

The first HT was about 1,000 grafts with Dr Mike Beehner of Saratoga Springs, NY.

[This message was edited by phl on August 24, 2003 at 03:25 PM.]

[This message was edited by phl on August 24, 2003 at 03:26 PM.]

[This message was edited by phl on August 25, 2003 at 06:09 AM.]

Summer_2000.jpg.9c85e4895bbe9a1064772976c3402115.jpg

Not the best of pictures (I'm still learning how to edit and post these) but these 2 pictures show the dramatic difference even the first HT can make. The first was taken 3 years ago and the second was taken 13 months after my HT. Once I get some closeups I'll also post these.

The first HT was about 1,000 grafts with Dr Mike Beehner of Saratoga Springs, NY.

[This message was edited by phl on August 24, 2003 at 03:25 PM.]

[This message was edited by phl on August 24, 2003 at 03:26 PM.]

[This message was edited by phl on August 25, 2003 at 06:09 AM.]

Here's the after pic. Can someone tell me how to post 2 attachments side by side with a message?

[This message was edited by phl on August 24, 2003 at 03:24 PM.]

1_Year.jpg.e592451ac5acc6cfe687a33cff16555d.jpg

Thanks NW.

Nope - I'm not his brother.

I'm looking forward to even more density and refinement. I will have my second procedure in September to add more to the front,top and perhaps some to the crown area.

Phl,

Can we get a clear closeup please ?? icon_smile.gif

Did Dr. Beehner use doubled FUs? is there some

see-throughness ??

Thanks,

PD

Signature:Please click here to vote for the doctor you would go to if you needed a hair transplantation today!

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

PD

I'll work on getting some closeups posted. It may take a few days. I don't have a digital camera so I have to take them, get them developed and scan them in. I'll try to get some hairline shots as well.

Yes, depending on how I comb my hair there is some see throughness because I'm in an early stage of my procedures. If I comb my hair back you can see through - if I comb it from left to right there is more coverage. I'm hoping once the 2nd procedure FU's grow in there will be much less see throughness. Keep in mind that my hair tends to be average to fine in thickness and is dark brown so it will take more grafts to make a difference.

If I had more gray that would help!

I've been told that the first is the most dramatic, especially when you start as an NW 6 or 7.

Yes, Dr Beehner did use a small percentage of coupled FU's for density. In the next procedure there will be fewer of these and more single FU'

phl,

Thanks for the information, i hope the work comes out wonderful..

PD

Signature:Please click here to vote for the doctor you would go to if you needed a hair transplantation today!

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135