Alvi Armani FUE

I still have between 5000-7000 more grafts available for FUE in the future. Thats after 3000 for FUSS and 1500 for FUE. Also, I have been taking proscar and using rogaine every day of my life since I had my initial procedure. I was able tell very clearly when my head was shaved for my FUE that the meds had completely stopped my hairloss. To throw out a ballpark number, I will guess that the average patient that has never had a procedure will have somewhere between 7-10k available donor grafts to work with. Here is a picture of my donor area after the FUE. This was 7 days post surgery. No visible scarring and plenty of hair left.

.... ok it says that the file is too big for this thread. It is posted on the other website that I referenced earlier.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam,

Allow me to post some of the key issues that our members (including myself) have concerns with regarding Dr. Armani.

But first, let me clarify something because you seem to be confused. The concerns about Armani do not appear to be bbased generally on whether or not FUE can be an effective hair transplant procedure (though this is certainly a valid topic). In my opinion however, any clinic who overstates surgical benefits without discussing the potential problems and how they've been overcome is misleading patients.

Here are the central issues that have come up by various members and since you have come here to discuss, perhaps you can address them.

1. Hair transplant densely packed megasessions in the hairline of an extremely young patient. What about the risk of future hair loss and a finite donor supply?

2. 15,000 follicular unit graft average donor supply. In my opinion, dialogue about this is meaningless without proof. Show me at least 5 patients who received 15,000 FUE grafts without looking like their donor hair has been completely moth-eaten.

3. What some feel are overestimates of grafts needed to achieve desired hair restoration goals. You can see some of my concerns on this (with links to patients receiving what in my opinion are overestimates) by clicking here

4. Advertising FUE as a non-surgical technique. I'll be happy to repost this banner if you don't know what I'm talking about.

5. Using a strip patient to advertise FUE

6. Lack of compelling evidence online of FUE megasessions. In my opinion, consistency in results is important in order to convince patients that this is indeed possible. Based on all the call for evidence on various forums, there appears to be a lack of compelling evidence. In my opinion, no discussion will convince an intelligent community demanding visual proof.

Feel free also to comment on my dialogue with Dr. Feller regarding the benefits, risks, and potential problems with FUE.

I may be forgetting some, but these are some of the hot topics that have been discussed.

To clarify, I don't think anyone questions that Dr. Armani has certainly done some truly ultra refined work however, there has never truly been a resolution on the above outstanding issues.

Cheers,

Bill

Pushing 40 Ok I put my EGO away for a week.Is it ok to ask for a few pictures now?

Adam you could easily have a few pics put up by now as a paid consultant. Im glad your hear but Im confident the majority of us are well informed about the pros and cons with fue .Im just interested in a couple of mega fue afters. I know for a fact that there are plenty of grownout fue guys out there .I also know Armani has a steady stream of potential and current fue patients,how he does it with no pictures is INCREDIBLE. A marketing magician or there really is a vault and he swallowed the key

• 2 weeks later...

I had a consultation with Dr. Armani yesterday and was shown photos of grown out FUE patients that looked amazing.

A few were NW3+ and the hairlines were to die for.

Dr. Armani was very patient with all my questions and his whole operation was top notch.

His prices are not cheap, but if the demand is there, then I guess his prices are reasonable.

The Los Angeles market has no other surgeon doing his type of work and I can only imagine that his business will explode.

I walked in feeling hesitant, and I walked out feeling confident.

Byehair,

didn't you already have one transplant w/H&W?

what is your current loss?

Were these pics of FUE MEGA SESSIONS? Or just smaller size sessions? If he has had any success w/the FUE mega sessions that's cool and I would like to see them.

But, the only ONE I did see was horrible. I would assume he would put them all over the net if he had some legit ones.

If I were you I would def. want to see some of these patients in PERSON...PRIOR to going forward w/him...

If your procedure is w/Armani himself what is he charging?

It's still incromprehensible (to me) that: "he" has yet to answer the various theoretical -- err, practical... -- limitations of FUE megasessions, that have been systemtically addressed in various major threads on this site and others....and, despite a myriad of promises and instances were "he" was asked, there has yet to be but a handful of clear before and afters of fully-grown FUE megasessions.....

No doubt Armani pitches a sweet rap...but where's the meat?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I have considered H&W in the past and even had a photo consult with them.

I am still doing my homework as I need somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000.

I am definitely a NW3 heading to a 4.

Believe me, I am no cheerleader for any doc but I feel like I would probably only settle for H&W, Rahal or Armani at this point.

One question I did forget to ask was how long his techs have been in the business at the LA office. Since the office is new, I am a bit concerned about the experience of the staff.

Believe me, I am no cheerleader for any doc but I feel like I would probably only settle for H&W, Rahal or Armani at this point.

I am!!!!

GoooOOOOOO HASSON!!!!

What did he (Armani) quote you?

Out of care for the balding bretheren, I would SERIOUSLY ask to see some of his patients in person...I mean, 4K grafts would be considered a MEGA fue...Did you see that very detailed account of FUE and it's limitations and complications as opposed to strip by Feller recently? It was VERY informative.

Did you fly out to H&W JUST for a consult?

CHEERING4HASSON.jpg.7387ba46ce9415ccc585137337aed2be.jpg

This thread is wacky!!! Alvi come on man,show the pics!!! Get your hands on them and show these guys! You seem just like a Bs artist. Poor salesman!!! I would not of hired you for my business and Im in sales. If I was you lets see you get Armani on this thread. Then I will give you some props

Alvi Im sorry I might of been a little harsh, but the fact was I read this thread from top to bottom and I dont want to go browse to YOUTUBE. YOU NEVER ANSWERED ANY REAL QUESTIONS AND YOU WASTED MY TIME!!!!! SO SORRY ABOUT THE HARSH WORDS,BUT BROTHER DONT WASTE OUR TIME ON FUE IF YOU CANT PRODUCE. PRODUCE AND WE WILL GLADLY HEAR YOU. PREPARE YOURSELF NEXT TIME FOR THE QUESTIONS AND YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO STATE YOUR CASE BETTER

Everyone,

Sorry I have not been responding. When I was first hired, I took it upon myself to start this thread without consulting my boss. Since then I have been informed that Shane is the only consultant from our clinic that is to post on the forums. That being said, this will be my last post as an employee of Dr. Armani. If anyone wants to reach me directly, I can be reached through our Beverly Hills clinic.

Haha I wouldnt have expected anything else. Your probably a great guy Adam ,but honestly Armani is becoming a joke.

Thanks for trying but most of us know the hit and miss {mainly miss} results hes been acheiveing since doing fue exclusivley is the reason for no pics.

Hopefully one day he can conquer this and acheive some consistency but until then I guess we have to listen to Shanes promises he never keeps and what I believe outright BS.

Its not that Armani fue grafts dont grow its that they dont grow anywhere near the density they were planted. That in itself should be a crime.

Take care Adam and since he doesnt want you on the forums thanks for leaving peacefully instead of adapting Shanes philosophy and looking foolish on here

Bullcrap gets exposed on this site alot quicker then some of the others. Good luck with your fue results ,hopefully youll be one of the lucky ones

Oh well....at least we weren't holding our breath for answers & results.... icon_rolleyes.gif

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Adam,

Well it is your choice to leave however, you have to realize how bad it looks for you to leave just when the real hot topic issues have been raised.

I suppose the overall hair loss community will have to draw their own conclusions on the issues raised above.

Regards,

Bill

HT55---Oh, that was excellent!!!

I completely agree w/everything you said 100%!!!

These damn Armani consults ALWAYS resort to the same tactics; they come over here and dig up some two year old thread, posting that:

"I see this forum STILL is talking trash on Armani. Not much has changed. Tisk...tisk..."

Then when we ask for photo's and justifications for their claims/theories, they CAN'T provide!!!

What a joke!

You guys are EMPLOYEES/REPS for Armani but you can't even post pics of his work, let alone just comment on the forums?!?!??!

WTF!?!?!?!?

It's clear to ANYONE who isn't in a state of total and complete dillusion because of their hair loss, that Armani and his reps are full of $hit!!!!

We would ALL *love* for his claims to be true:

"15K donor on avg, ONE simple "non-surgical" MEGA FUE session and viola you will have your 18 yr. old hair line back!?!?!??"

Who WOULDN'T want this to be true? But it is so clear it's a bunch of BS, when even the own hired reps can't even post comments, let alone pictures of ARMANI'S results, because ARMANI himself won't allow them (?)...

what a JOKE! I feel sorry for any young kid who spends top dollar to go get a Mega Fue Session, wasting all their grafts...

I know that Armanis fue grows as I have seen it with my own eyes. The problem is obviously the yeild percentage.

If they start posting any pictures of grown out results they fear that we will place them side by side to similar numbers from strip .

Once that happens business goes down and the magical fairy dust Shane sprinkle on you will be ineffective.

Their lies and promises will also be exposed ,so its better to stash those pic in a secret vault.

I know Armani wants this megfue to rival his strip ,but its unfair to all the "practice" patients hes using.

Fue in the right hands can be excellent but for what ever reason its not in the right hands in Canada dubai. or LA

What a bloodbath this thread has become for Armani...then again, what thread on an open forum isn't...icon_wink.gif

Armani's main problem is that he is doing brute force FUE sessions, and he, nor anyone else, has been able to circumvent the inherent flaws in FUE mega's. Until that is resolved no one should really be even holding their breath for "pictures", because the results simply aren't going to be there.

Of course, threads like this help hammer home the obvious.

-----------

To be fair, let me make one comment about the provided pictures.

7 months is too early to evaluate the final outcome of any surgery. A full evaluation should be reserved for approximately 12 months after surgery.

I'd also appreciate physician input on whether or not it's possible for hair starts to grow later with FUE. I would suspect this is possible due to the lack of surrounding tissue on the FUE grafts.

Bill

It looks like they rented out a

room from a Soap Opera Set for that

video---the sexy curtains, posh chairs,...

---'THE HAIRS of OUR LIVES'---

---'THE BALD & THE BEAUTIFUL'---

----'GENERAL HAIR'SPITAL'---

They make strip sound as if it is some outdated, barbaric procedure---

'yez, zeee d'OcR haz to have Artiztry in zee handz....(rubbing his greedy paws together)....Jue caNot juzt ZAP!--PoW--ZAM!! (gesturing to grab hairs with his mits) pull zeE haiR....I am zeeE ArTizt, like Vangouh, or zee PicazoO...I am zeEE arTIst...'

HT55,

Fair enough.

I too have a great concern about graft count over-estimates (see my post on this by clicking here.

For the record, I do believe it's possible to do 4K FUE in 10-12 hours. However, since I believe that not all patients are FUE candidates, in my opinion, performing this large of a session in that amount of time for all patients will require the use of brute force removal on non-candidates which will lead to follicle transection, damage, and ultimately poor hair growth yield.

Bill

Speaking of which, has anyone heard of a patient that Armani has actually turned down, and opted not to work on for a FUE-mega.... icon_confused.gif

-----------