Where to go in the Houston area

I am interested in a hair transplant. I live in Houston, Tx. Can anyone give any recomendations of physicians/clinics in this region? Thanks much.

I am interested in a hair transplant. I live in Houston, Tx. Can anyone give any recomendations of physicians/clinics in this region? Thanks much.

If you click on the map at the top of the page, this site recommends a few Texas doctors.

One Doctor who I suggest you avoid at all costs is Carlos (CJ) Puig. Dr. Puig did incredibly shoddy work on me. He works for MHR (Medical Hair Restoration) and he also may have his own practice.

• 4 weeks later...

JB:

We are located in San Antonio and we have had many patients come to us from Houston and other areas around Texas as well. Dr. Limmer has been in practice specializing in hair transplantation for over 30 years. Please feel free to contact us by email at hairlimmer@aol.com or call us at (800) 424-7210. If you are interested in talking with any patients who have been to our office let us know.

• Administrators

If you are in Houston I strongly suggest you do a consult with Dr. McClellan of the New Hair Institute (NHI) or make the drive to see Dr. Limmer in San Antonio. Both do excellent microscopic follicular unit hair transplantation (the procedure I had).

To learn more about either surgeon click on "Find a Great Surgeon" on the left hand Navigation menu and then on Texas on the map.

I'd wish you good luck. But if you are going to either of them you won't need it.

Pat - publisher and "Recovered Bald Guy"

[This message was edited by Pat - editor and "Recovered Bald Guy" on October 02, 2001 at 12:17 PM.]

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.