9 Month post update

london__lad

Hey when you zoom in on photo #4 it looks like the 2nd hair from the middle of the picture is angled sagitally instead of laterally.

Incredible work. 18 hours? Damn!

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Shorty, it's great to lose the cap after all them years but was a bit scary at first, it had become a security blanket for me.

Bill, Dr Hasson said he had never seen density like it. He said some parts of my donor area are around 150 FU/cm2.

S-N-P, luckily for me, no I don't have a hairy back. I do have quite thick body hair though and a lot of it.

Hats off to you LondonLad. Not only do you set the bar higher for a new record (maybe) but from your pictures it looks like this is going to be a huge, happy, success story.

Was the donor strip removed in several sections? If so, how many?

(I'm thinking of the Dr. Rassman's necrosis nightmare in the other post. Obviously you're all healed up by now and well passed that stage)

Originally posted by HK500:

Hats off to you LondonLad. Not only do you set the bar higher for a new record (maybe) but from your pictures it looks like this is going to be a huge, happy, success story.

Was the donor strip removed in several sections? If so, how many?

(I'm thinking of the Dr. Rassman's necrosis nightmare in the other post. Obviously you're all healed up by now and well passed that stage)

HK500,I was just short of the record by a couple of hundred grafts. It's a Canadian guy who holds the record.

I really don't know how many sections the strip was removed in, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

LL your photos look amazing, congratulations. You deserve a good result after 7 years of shaving your head and wearing a hat. And congrats to Dr Hasson and staff also, for a great (hair)piece of work.

I'm going for a ht with Dr Hasson in 2 weeks, was supposed to be April but there was an earlier date came up. Looking forward to a great result also, but it would be hard to top yours.

How was your scalp laxity? Did you do the scalp exercises?

Cheers Bill, hope you are well and the hair is starting to kick in.

Its-only-hair, thanks for the compliments. I started scalp exercises 6 months before surgery. I did them everyday for about 20 Min's which was a bit of a pain, but was worth it looking back now.

Best of luck with your upcoming procedure with Dr.Hasson, you have chosen a fantastic surgeon and clinic to receive a first class ht.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by its-only-hair:

LL did you take anything to speed up your hair growth? MSM? Put vitamin 3 oil on your scalp? Drink less alcohol icon_frown.gif

I took 3000 mg of msn daily for about 4 months. Minoxidil daily for 3 months, and doubled my alcohol consumption period icon_smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

LL how is the hair? Would you say most of the grafts grew in? Some people have said theirs didn't, and with you having such a large session it would be interesting to know if most of them grew. Also, when you had your ht was it just one strip cut out? or did the Dr come back and take out another strip later on?

I had my ht one month ago and a lot of hairs have not shed and they are growing now.

BTW I'm British also, currently living in Canada.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I have updated my photo album with 9 Months progress pics. I am really pleased with the way things are going so far. It seems to be at the thickening stage now.

Crown still has a little way to go, hoping to see more growth here in the next 3 months.

Good growing to you all.

London_lad