2294 Grafts With Dr. Rose at Shapiro Medical in minneapolis

Last week i got my first procedure done by Dr. Rose at Shapiro medical Centre. Went for 2000 grafts but Dr. Rose was able to extract 2294 grafts. A nice little bonus.

The break up was:

1 hair = 571 grafts

2 hair = 1165 grafts

3 hair = 489 grafts

4 hair = 69 grafts

From a procedural point, i should say that it was a fabulous experience. Felt no pain at all(that was my biggest concern after all!) Dr. Rose is a great doctor,very helpful, gentle and an down-to earth person. Matt is an great resource and the staff was very cooperative and helpful. All in All a very great experience.i am resting comfortably now and i have had slight swelling on the forehead. i have been diligently applying icepacks and thanks to all the previous helpful postings on this board, i was prepared for it.!

I am enclosing my pre and post-op photos immediately after the procedure. All comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks, guys for all the encouragement and i know now comes the hardest part! Waiting for the hair to grow!!!

Before_2294_FUT.jpg.1dc0b1a4c3b80a7007f56a5894c77799.jpg

Last week i got my first procedure done by Dr. Rose at Shapiro medical Centre. Went for 2000 grafts but Dr. Rose was able to extract 2294 grafts. A nice little bonus.

The break up was:

1 hair = 571 grafts

2 hair = 1165 grafts

3 hair = 489 grafts

4 hair = 69 grafts

From a procedural point, i should say that it was a fabulous experience. Felt no pain at all(that was my biggest concern after all!) Dr. Rose is a great doctor,very helpful, gentle and an down-to earth person. Matt is an great resource and the staff was very cooperative and helpful. All in All a very great experience.i am resting comfortably now and i have had slight swelling on the forehead. i have been diligently applying icepacks and thanks to all the previous helpful postings on this board, i was prepared for it.!

I am enclosing my pre and post-op photos immediately after the procedure. All comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks, guys for all the encouragement and i know now comes the hardest part! Waiting for the hair to grow!!!

Congrats trendsetter! I had a similarly good experience with Dr Rose at Shapiro Medical. Keep us posted and happy regrowth!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.