My Hairline.

paddy pad

paddy pad,

Honestly, don't worry about it at this time, bro. What you do need though, is a new hair cut. That's all. The slick back look does not work for you. Try using the messy look like the attached pic.

ed_norton.bmp

I agree with TexasNW2. You've got a good head of hair. A different hairline might be more flattering, but you could probably address this issue much more easily with a different hairstyle. Slicked-back works for some people, but not for others.

Your hair looks fine.. I agree with the others, just style it different-- get your front bangs cut shorter and layered back. However, it looks like you could potentially start a middle receeding hairline in the future-- therefore start on propecia and 5% rogain to stop any future loss-- I think this will do the job and you'll be fine. But if you start to notice the middle hairline receeding, consider HT but do not waste grafts on a "widows peak"-- it limits your hairstyles you can use plus thos extra grafts might be needed later in life.

Thnx for the advice. What a pain in the ass, hair loss is. I dont understand what you said about wasting follices on a widows peak. I dont want a really strong one, I just want something. Is there a limited amount of follicles? Even if I went bald later on in I woudln't mind having the ht widows peak jsut sticking out. After you get a hair trainsplant you have a big scar on the back of your head though correct? Is that always the case (scar)?

If my hairline doesnt recede anymore would a surgeon give me a HT?

Kinda sucks that I'll probably end up taking propecia for life. I doubt all the claims that there arent any side effects.