I am 22 and getting a HT..Please Help!

Definitely take your time. Al thought it may seem daunting embrace your natural beauty and try different ways to adjust your hair loss with your image. A lot of folks rather try hair replacement products to try and get results but that may be more damaging if your body does not co-operate. Or save money and see a well known expert that you can guarantee will advise you the best way possible. A lot of times these days folks are looking for easy cash an manipulate recipients.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I think 22 might be too young for HT--earliest I would suggest is 25 as you will have more fallout in your 20s. That said, make sure you research and get a High quality FUE surgeon, not just a cheap price one. Do research, visit consultation several time before decision. Start taking Propecia and Rogain, a Multi Vitimin and saw palmetto daily, also look in a new product seeing great results in 8 weeks it is a liquid-- 3 oz a day and has the alamaki fruit from india which is a cell regenerator. Here is the site I buy mine from. (link removed)

Good luck with your process.

Hi Thin Man, I have been reading all the comments on your case from the begining. I think we all really need to know about the results you have got. I am 24 years old and have exact the same problem as you HAD-hopefully. Want to know what you have done so that I follow the same thing. Also please detail us on the sideeffects etc...

please please provide as muhc info as possible.

Thank you for your help.

Aryan

Dear All,

I request all of you for help. Please help me take the right steps... As mentioned before as well, I am 22 and have lost alot of hair at the fornt side of my head. It is not completly bald yet; however, everyday I am losing hair. I am considering HT as a last option, can anyone suggest a Shampoo or anything else which is proved good for others?

Please, I really appreciate everyone's idea. Please help.

Thinman, I hope your results turned well. Please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Aryan

Aryan,

Welcome to our forum community.

I encourage you to start your own thread to maximize the number of responses you will get.

At 24 and minimial hair loss, you may consider Propecia and Rogaine, the two FDA approved hair loss treatments, which are typically pretty at slowing down or stopping hair loss with some potential for hair strengthening and regrowth.

Unfortunately, no cure exists, but the above two treatments in combination with one another have worked wonders for some, moderately for others, and not so well for a few.

Be sure to speak to a physician about Propecia and learn about the benefits and potential side effects and make an informed decision.

Best wishes,

Bill