Dr. Rahal 3425 grafts 28/03/2008 18 Months Update

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portugal25,

Remember that hair shedding is still a normal part of the hair growth cycle up to 50-100 hairs daily.

I think your hair looks terrific so far for so early in the game. You should see a lot of improvement over the next several months. Keep the faith icon_smile.gif.

Are you on Propecia/Rogaine to help fight against future hair loss?

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone!

Almost at the 8 Month mark and I am very happy with the results!

Density in the mid area could be better but maybe it will improve!

Do you guys think this will get any better??

Can?‚??t wait to see what you guys have to say...

Cheers

It looks good, for sure; take some pics w/o flash + show off the hairline if you can, tho. It looks perfectly dense based off the pics, either way, and the look should only get better.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for the comments!

Will post pics with the hair wet so u can see the hairline and will try to take pics of the scar but its diffcult cause u can`t really see iticon_smile.gif

Wet Hairline photos are upicon_smile.gif

Thanks for the comments!

hope there`s more to come!

From the pics, I think the results are fantastic. Wet or dry I am amazed when looking at your pics. However, it seems like you aren't fully excited about your results at this point. Is that right?

You do have many more months of growth and maturation still.

Tell us more about your feelings (in all seriousness)...listen to me, I sound like a therapist!?! What are you happy about and what are you unhappy about?

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Don?‚??t get me wrong I am happy and amazed with the results as the frontal hairline is very strong and similar to what I had when I was 19 years old.

I am just thinking that maybe I should have applied more rogaine in the middle area as it seems to be dense but not as much as the front were I usually apply it.

Anyways I know that you can`t really get any better than this with 3425 grafts at 8 months but I hope there will still be some improvement to come, if this does happen I will have achieved ultimate HT perfection icon_smile.gif

Portugal-

I disagree about it not getting any better after 8-months. Those who stick around and post clearly had improvements after 12 and even 18-months. Spex posted some pics of a guy at 12 and 18-months and the difference was pretty significant.

For you, I am banking on HT perfection!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Thanks Eman!

It does seem like it as I am very impressed with the results so far and the hairline is so perfect that nobody can notice I had an HT.

The scar is really hard to see and does show up on the pictures I take, I will have to ask for some assistence taking the scar pics.

Your HT is also looking pretty good as you seem to have great HT skin like me and that really helps the grafts get in propperly and grow, or so the Dr told me!

Dr. Rahal is really an artist and I am sure we are both gonna achieve HT perfection!

• 1 month later...

Portugal25:

Awesome results. Congratulations! Your hairline looks superb and the density is fantastic. Even the 6.5 month pics were great but the 8 month pics just blew me away. Very excited for you (and hopefully for myself 7.5 months down the line). Keep us posted.

Dr. Rahal - 4069 Grafts - December 11, 2008

1's - 720, 2's - 2197, 3's - 1152 = Total Hair - 8570

Proscar 1 mg - Rogaine 5% - Nizoral 1% (3 times a week)

My Hair Loss WebLog

• 1 month later...

Dude, your results look great!!! i hope all is going well with you.

I am currently 2 months post with rahal, i had 2745 grafts back in Dec-08.

do you have any updates, or i should assume that it is going so great that you forgot about us baldiess icon_smile.gif

-----------------------------------

Dr. Rahal 2745 grafts (3-Dec-08)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn, some fast growers on this site! How was you month 2? no pics from then, but by month 3 you had some coverage back from your native hair....and your latest pics are very pleasing to see. Lovely hair line shape.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my absence and I am back to post my final results icon_smile.gif

Although I would have liked to have had a lower hairline I have to say I am very happy with the results.

I am starting to lose hair in the crown and will most likely have to go back to Dr. Rahal ina few years but I praise the fact that I will always have this amazing hairline!

Thank You Dr. Rahal!

P.S: So, What do you guys think?

Regards,

Portugal25