30 days.

battles

I have been really busy with work lately, and i haven't had my propecia for about 30 days. I heard that after 30 days the dht inhibitors stop working. Prior to this, I have been on propecia for 6 months, and the shedding finally stopped. I've noticed recently that new little hairs have been sprouting in sproradic areas in my hairline (the reason why i started it was for my HL), but over the last couple of days i have been shedding like crazy and the new hairs been miniaturizing. I've also noticed my hairline has been going to shit too. I know i should get back on propecia asap, but can someone please tell me what the damage is going to be?

I have been really busy with work lately, and i haven't had my propecia for about 30 days. I heard that after 30 days the dht inhibitors stop working. Prior to this, I have been on propecia for 6 months, and the shedding finally stopped. I've noticed recently that new little hairs have been sprouting in sproradic areas in my hairline (the reason why i started it was for my HL), but over the last couple of days i have been shedding like crazy and the new hairs been miniaturizing. I've also noticed my hairline has been going to shit too. I know i should get back on propecia asap, but can someone please tell me what the damage is going to be?

So you mean you ran out? If that is the case, you could probably call your doc's office and they would call in a script to the pharmacy; than all you would have to do is pick it up at the pharmacy; no doc. appt needed; I'm assuming there is a pharmacy close to where you live or work so it should only take all of 10-15 minutes of your time;

If you have it and haven't taken it; well I don't understand; it takes no time to swallow a pill each morning; icon_smile.gif

As long as you get back on it ASAP and STAY on it long term the damage will be miniscule;

no biggy- dont worry. I've been on propecia for 8 years now and always take a month off 1-2 times a year to "cleanse" the system. I have never notice a fallout increase in the 30 days. you will be fine-- just start back up now.

SMOOTHY

5HT 15yrs/ Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Pallmetto

Zrii daily