HT veterans....please reply

Hi all,

I've posted some of my experiences here of my 2800 FU procedure on Feb 4th.

I would like some feed back from the HT veterans on my current situation.

Its now 30 days post op. I still have what seems like most of the little FU's still there. They have not fallen out and are not growing. I noticed some of them that were UP FRONT around the hair line have fallen out. But thats it.

I am very vigorous in the shower while shampooing...similar to prior to surgery.

I would like your comments. Thanx

My guess is, based purely on my own experience, you'll lose the remaining little guys within the next 10 to 14 days. Then you'll look like you did prior to getting the procedure.

Then after an excruciating period of time, you'll see the tiniest, fuzziest little hairs returning. This will be in about 3 to 4 months post op. They will look fantastic, but silly in their own way because they will be short and weak looking. Then, as the next couple of months go by, they will begin to look like your regular hair, blending in with all the other hair on your head. At first they will want to stick straight up and will not lay over for anything. But that is no big deal, because they are real and they are yours, and if you are like me, they will be welcome no matter how they act.

I am borderline as to even needing any more HT after the improvement I got from the first 2000. But my feeling is that my life improved so much from session number 1 that I welcome another just based on that.

I just returned home from a plastic surgeon's office to consult about a couple other procedures. The Doc' was extremely pleased about these FUs. Wanted to know the name of the Doc' who did it, etc. But even more important to me-- on the way out of the offices, in the hallway in front of the elevator, I caught a very attractive young woman doing a great big double take look at me. Now, THAT is what this is all about! That level of double take it had not been my pleasure to experience in maybe 15 or 20 years.

Thanks Dr. Shapiro. I can't thank you enough, really. Can't wait to get #2 done this coming Monday.

CCS