Hair Transplant Center in Oklahoma

acc41

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience the Transplant Center in Tulsa Oklahoma. I had 1200 grafts done there on 1-5-02, and would love to hear anyone who has been there. I had an incredible task just getting there from the snow covered south (NC) to Tulsa. I have some questions

about grafts if anyone cares to respond. My question is, although I've been told I got 1200 grafts, it just does'nt seem that I see that many

spots(or holes) in my forehead. I will say that they were very nice and had a great attitude.

Thanks for any responses icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience the Transplant Center in Tulsa Oklahoma. I had 1200 grafts done there on 1-5-02, and would love to hear anyone who has been there. I had an incredible task just getting there from the snow covered south (NC) to Tulsa. I have some questions

about grafts if anyone cares to respond. My question is, although I've been told I got 1200 grafts, it just does'nt seem that I see that many

spots(or holes) in my forehead. I will say that they were very nice and had a great attitude.

Thanks for any responses icon_rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

to acc41

I, too am interested in the Tulsa center. Apparently no others have heard of it. I just happened on it by surfing. I am also very interested in your results. Please feel free to e-mail me at darnold@area-net.com. I'm from the southeast also and would like any info on the trip, the procedure and the results.

thanks alot!

darnold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I see that the Norwood Lehr Hair Transplant Clinic is a recommended clinic in Oklahoma.

Look at the recommended surgeons list and check out their website, they look good.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just giving an update on my transplant from

Jan. 4th, 2002. I will say that my new hair looks a lot better now that it is about 3/4 of an inch long. I was trying to fill in my "widows peak" and

also increase some thickness in front. It has been

almost 5 months and I do have a couple of before

and after pics if anyone would like to see them.I wear my hair with bangs and now the new hair is lifting the bangs up in the front. Kind of hard to get a good hair style right now. I still find it hard to believe I got 1200 grafts. I even called them recently and they said that they count the grafts at least twice during the surgery. I have seen the pictures from Pat and I really like the way his hair looks. I was told at the Transplant center I needed an "Adult" hairline, and that 1200 is all I needed. What I don't believe they did was the single hairs in the front to create the natural look. They told be they put them as close as possible, but I have seen pictures of FU Transplants like Pat's done much closer. Again everyone there was very nice, but I'm not sure yet about the results. I may go somewhere else after these grow out to get a more natural looking front hairline.

• 1 month later...

I had a a 1500 hair transplant at the Tulsa clinic in early April. The hair is just starting to come in. They would not go up and refine my hairline so I will have to go to a skilled surgeon for that. I am thinking about Dr. Griffin in Georgia. He is much more expensive but his results look real solid. I think the Tulsa Center is a good place to go if you are looking for bulk at a good price but the jury is out until I see the results in a couple of months.

• 2 months later...

Went there Jan. 2001 - had 1000 grafts done, Felt that grafts were not enough for my situation. Probably at least a 5 on norwood scale, but have not lost any hair on side of head and have original hairline.

They took grafts in front of my ear which made that side a little thinner which I did not realize they were going to do. I wish they would of told me that.

Overall rating - Ok for the price, but there are more skilled places to go.