Virtual Consultation is a crock

spummerr

Sent in my form for a virtual consultation with Dr. Shapiro. Got back a reply from some lady at the clinic saying they are sending a information pack to me.

What happened to my privacy? My consultation? Answers to my questions???

I was told because I live in Minnesota that they charge $6 a graf, Holy sheeet!!!

The virtual consultation should be changed or dropped. It's reverse spam, nothing more.

icon_frown.gif

Sent in my form for a virtual consultation with Dr. Shapiro. Got back a reply from some lady at the clinic saying they are sending a information pack to me.

What happened to my privacy? My consultation? Answers to my questions???

I was told because I live in Minnesota that they charge $6 a graf, Holy sheeet!!!

The virtual consultation should be changed or dropped. It's reverse spam, nothing more.

icon_frown.gif

Guest Larry Hagman

I think it is pretty cool myself. When I called Shapiro after I sent in mine, he was able to have the background he needed so it saved me a lot on the long distance charge. icon_smile.gif

I think the idea is decent but was also pissed to find an information packet sent to my house from Shapiro. I even asked in the comment box for nothing to be sent to my address for privacy reasons. I later received an apology, not much help.

• Administrators

Sorry to hear about the negative experiences with the Virtual Consultation. I apologize for the misunderstandings.

It sounds like the name "Virtual Consultation" has created the expectation that the information will always be initially reviewed by a surgeon.

No doubt this would be the best scenario. And I know that in many cases the surgeons are personally responding to these forms.

The form is really intended to give visitors a convenient way to provide detailed information to one or many of the worlds best surgeons, while only filling out one form.

It sounds like I will also need to make the form private for those that don?‚??t want their address and phone divulged.

I will have to do some rethinking on this form and incorporate your feedback so that it does not create false expectations.

Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.