Dr. Charles

SmokinJoe

I want to share an e-mail I recently sent to Pat as follows:

Joe S <joe@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Pat, I appreciate your staying in contact with me, and I apologize for not writing you sooner. After receiving your first email, I contacted Matt at Dr. Shapiro's office. He told me about Dr. Charles in Boca Raton FL. and suggested that Dr. Charles was one of his favorite hairline restoration surgeons. After talking to Dr. Charles, we both decided that my best option was to have 1200 grafts done for $4800. On June 28, 2001 I flew to Florida where Dr. Charles performed the surgery. He and his entire staff were very nice, and made me feel very comfortable. The surgery went well, hardly any bleeding, and no pain. Because I still had a good patch of hair in the front middle, the transplants were virtually undectable, so I didn't wear a hat. I was so impressed with the new little hairs that I was showing everyone. People who had warned me about "plugs" could not believe how natural it looked, but I knew (from your web site) how natural a great transplant can look. Of course a month later when many of the new hairs (and a few existing hairs) fell out, I got a little bummed out, but I had been warned to expect that, and sure enough a few months later they started growing back. It has now been just over six months and so far everything has met or exceeded my high expectations. There are new hairs still sprouting, and the others are getting thicker. Although I expect it to get thicker yet, I would still be happy even if it were to not improve any more. Dr. Charles did an excellent job of re-creating the hairline, and the scar in the back was undectable by my barber two weeks ago. The real test though, is watching peoples eyes when talking to them. People no longer glance up at my forehead - success!! I have not used rogaine or propecia because I wanted to see the results of just the transplant. On the one year anniversary I intend to take hi-res pictures and mail them on cd to Dr. Charles and then start on propecia. I really want to thank you for creating and maintaining your web site and for following up on people's inquiries. I would highly recommend hairtransplantnetwork.com and Dr. Charles to anybody considering a hair transplant. Please keep up the good work. Joe S San Juan Capistrano. CA icon_smile.gif

I want to share an e-mail I recently sent to Pat as follows:

Joe S <joe@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Pat, I appreciate your staying in contact with me, and I apologize for not writing you sooner. After receiving your first email, I contacted Matt at Dr. Shapiro's office. He told me about Dr. Charles in Boca Raton FL. and suggested that Dr. Charles was one of his favorite hairline restoration surgeons. After talking to Dr. Charles, we both decided that my best option was to have 1200 grafts done for $4800. On June 28, 2001 I flew to Florida where Dr. Charles performed the surgery. He and his entire staff were very nice, and made me feel very comfortable. The surgery went well, hardly any bleeding, and no pain. Because I still had a good patch of hair in the front middle, the transplants were virtually undectable, so I didn't wear a hat. I was so impressed with the new little hairs that I was showing everyone. People who had warned me about "plugs" could not believe how natural it looked, but I knew (from your web site) how natural a great transplant can look. Of course a month later when many of the new hairs (and a few existing hairs) fell out, I got a little bummed out, but I had been warned to expect that, and sure enough a few months later they started growing back. It has now been just over six months and so far everything has met or exceeded my high expectations. There are new hairs still sprouting, and the others are getting thicker. Although I expect it to get thicker yet, I would still be happy even if it were to not improve any more. Dr. Charles did an excellent job of re-creating the hairline, and the scar in the back was undectable by my barber two weeks ago. The real test though, is watching peoples eyes when talking to them. People no longer glance up at my forehead - success!! I have not used rogaine or propecia because I wanted to see the results of just the transplant. On the one year anniversary I intend to take hi-res pictures and mail them on cd to Dr. Charles and then start on propecia. I really want to thank you for creating and maintaining your web site and for following up on people's inquiries. I would highly recommend hairtransplantnetwork.com and Dr. Charles to anybody considering a hair transplant. Please keep up the good work. Joe S San Juan Capistrano. CA icon_smile.gif

• Administrators

Joe,

Thanks for the encouragement. I often receive positive emails but few take the time to post them. It?‚??s also nice of you to reward Dr. Charles publically for a job well done.

In marketing they say that one unhappy customer tells an average of 13 people about their bad experience, while a happy one tells an average of 3.

No where is this more true than when it comes to hair transplants. People that are happy move on in life and generally don?‚??t tell or need to tell their experience.

But those that have bad work are generally highly visible and post far and wide on the Internet about their bad experience. I know this to be painfully true from hosting this forum for over a year.

Thanks for taking the time to share the good news.

Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.