Instructions for presenting your photos

• Administrators

Welcome to the Forum where you can show others your actual results.

It is now easy to upload your photos directly from your computer to this mobile friendly discussion forum and social community.

Just create a discussion forum topic by clicking “start new topic“  on the homepage and then clicking a category or, click a category first and then click “start new topic“. 

After you fill in the title and the body, click “click to choose files“  and then select as many photos as you wish to upload.   Note that you can do this from your computer or your mobile device very easily. 

Once you were done selecting photos, theyl once you were done selecting photos,  select “done“ and your photos will automatically upload.   After you select any remaining options, simply click “submit topic“. 

There is no real photo size limit  other than the server limit of 511 MB which is very large.

Create your own Hair Loss Website

Another option for sharing your photos and documenting your hair restoration is to create a free hair loss website.

To see dozens of current patient websites and to create your own, visit our Hair Loss Websites.

Creating a photo album or blog on this community 

This mobile friendly forum and social community enables  members to create photo albums and blogs that are automatically attached to their profiles.

To create a photo album  on your computer,  hover your mouse over “browse“ and then click “hair transplant photos“.   From there, you can create, edit or delete any of your photos or photo albums and view other members’ albums and photos.  

To create a photo album on your mobile device, click on the grid menu at the top left-hand corner of your mobile device  and then click “hair transplant photos”. From there, you can create, edit or delete any of your photos or photo albums and view other members’ albums and photos. 

To create a blog on your computer, click “browse” and then click “hair loss blogs”.   From there, you can create new or edit your blogs or blog entries or view other members’ blogs.  

Create a blog on your mobile device, click the grid menu at the top left-hand side of your mobile device  and then click “hair loss blogs”.  From there, you can create new or edit your blogs or blog entries or view other members blogs.  

Thanks for sharing your photos and experience.

• Like 1

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 2 years later...

I really enjoy seeing before and after pictures of HT procedures. You can really see the happiness on peoples's faces when their hairlines have been restored and they again have some stuff to comb.

[This message was edited by JohnH on October 30, 2003 at 03:24 PM.]

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Pat, I'm no expert on graphics, but many of the pictures posted are waaaaaay larger files than they need to be. A 1 meg file is totally unnecessary. Most files don't need to be over 150k if they're compressed using a graphics program. Many graphics organization tools have simple commpression programs built into them.

The resulting files are as I said, about 1/10th the size and display on a monitor just as well as a 1.5 meg file. The only difference is in printing, not in display.

Now, I have a good broadband connection, but 1+ meg files are still taxing. At some point you may also run into storage and bandwidth restrictions.

mark h

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to embed You Tube or Vimeo into a post? For some reason the embed code that take directly from YOU TUBE and Vimeo is not working. Can someone please help me out with this?

Thank you,

CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 7 years later...