Dr. Beehner Did Mine

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 5/3/01

Time: 3:09:41 PM

Remote Name: 141.155.100.217

Comments

Hi All:

I had my first session with Dr. Beehner in March, so I am still waiting for my hair to "wake up". But I thought I would let all of you know that he is not only a top doctor in the field, but he and his staff are also really nice people! I was very apprehensive about the procedure, but they were all very nice and helped to allay my fears. The medications he uses did not produce any after effects, and I was able to drive home right after the procedure. The office is very pleasant and I remember the classical music was very soothing in the background. I will let you all know when it begins to grow, and how I make out after my next session in August.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 5/3/01

Time: 3:09:41 PM

Remote Name: 141.155.100.217

Comments

Hi All:

I had my first session with Dr. Beehner in March, so I am still waiting for my hair to "wake up". But I thought I would let all of you know that he is not only a top doctor in the field, but he and his staff are also really nice people! I was very apprehensive about the procedure, but they were all very nice and helped to allay my fears. The medications he uses did not produce any after effects, and I was able to drive home right after the procedure. The office is very pleasant and I remember the classical music was very soothing in the background. I will let you all know when it begins to grow, and how I make out after my next session in August.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.