Pics through 2 months

Here is my photos for 2 months Post-Op. Notice I still have redness on top. The good news is, my hair is coming out all over, lots of it. My new hair is mostly blonde and hard to see with this camera. I will get a better camera and get some nice close-ups...

Griswald

2months_c.jpg.388cc85c59f4fb61bc4b2dc22b07af8d.jpg

Here is my photos for 2 months Post-Op. Notice I still have redness on top. The good news is, my hair is coming out all over, lots of it. My new hair is mostly blonde and hard to see with this camera. I will get a better camera and get some nice close-ups...

Griswald

You're 2 month progress is excellent. There isn't a whole lot of redness that I can see.

May give you some advice that worked for me?

Don't look too hard or too often. You may drive yourself and those around you a little nuts!

I'm speaking from experience!!

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Gris,

I cant wait to see the 6-8 month pics- the name Griswald is then updated to "Grizzly Adams" !!,

Avodart:

I am also quite happy you are keeping up up to date on Avodart.

Thanks !!!

NW

Take a look at the back pic to see the difference that Avodart has made in 3 months. I started Avodart about a month before HT. You can see there is roughly 1 to 2 inches that has filled in the back...

Pre-Op.jpg.fdb17d3e72f222a2f69c828ce1c0658d.jpg

Griswald

It's great to see an advanced Norwood (as I am) can still respond to medication. That few inches of regrowth in your crown would have used up a whole lot of grafts, if you had to transplant it!

You've also still got some "high sides" and if you can maintain that with medication too, it will be a big help.

Good for you.

Griswald:

I'm so happy for you. Things are looking great and the Avodart really rocks! That is tremendous regrowth!

You got 4100 FUs? You are going to have a friggin' mane of hair growing! That is awesome that they could extract that many from you.

Best of luck, happy regrowth, and keep us posted.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Holy cow! I just realized that you got that much regrowth after only 3 months on Avodart. That's amazing. I also would like to know who did your surgery?

• 3 months later...