Cobblestoning

I just did a little homework and it looks like I have what is referred to as cobblestoning. It's worse on one side than the other(I had a different graft tech on each side of my temple area. I guess it's caused by either the dr not making the incisions large enough, the graft techs not placing the grafts deep enough, or even the the wrong grafts placed in the incisions(a three unit graft placed in a 2 unit sized incision.) Before I get all worked up about this has anyone had a similar experience? It's still been less than two weeks since my procedure. Will this get better with time or is the cobblestone effect at two weeks post op pretty much what I'm stuck with?

I just did a little homework and it looks like I have what is referred to as cobblestoning. It's worse on one side than the other(I had a different graft tech on each side of my temple area. I guess it's caused by either the dr not making the incisions large enough, the graft techs not placing the grafts deep enough, or even the the wrong grafts placed in the incisions(a three unit graft placed in a 2 unit sized incision.) Before I get all worked up about this has anyone had a similar experience? It's still been less than two weeks since my procedure. Will this get better with time or is the cobblestone effect at two weeks post op pretty much what I'm stuck with?