I little bit of development I must say.

Toad_NW3

Hey all HTers,

I am now into week 13. I have been doing a bit of a comb foreward\over to cover effects and shockloss. To help conceal this I use a touch of Toppik. Saturday my gf and I were getting ready to go out to dinner w/ friends and I blowdried and combed my hair. I went and asked her how it looked (which I always do before throwing on the hair spray) and she said "yep, it looks good!" I then said, "no Toppik yet!" She replied "really!?! Wow."

Now some of this could be b/c my hair in back is longer and helping with the combover/forward. But I think it goes to show even early signs of growth have cosmetic effects. I have a ton of transparent hairs which started around week 8 and have now become longer but yet to delelop much color.

My pimples have started slowing down. I'm down to one or two a day as opposed to 4-5. I have more pictures (again always busy, blah, blah, sorry). I will take more next week at my 3-month anniversary. The time really did fly by even though it is nerve racking as hell at times. Can't wait for the next three months to fly by!!

Toad

Originally a Norwood 3 -- Now?

1/4 proscar daily started 9/01/2005

1791 FUs - Dr. Lehr - Dec. 2006.

1300 FUs - Dr. Brad Limmer - Jan. 2009.

Hey all HTers,

I am now into week 13. I have been doing a bit of a comb foreward\over to cover effects and shockloss. To help conceal this I use a touch of Toppik. Saturday my gf and I were getting ready to go out to dinner w/ friends and I blowdried and combed my hair. I went and asked her how it looked (which I always do before throwing on the hair spray) and she said "yep, it looks good!" I then said, "no Toppik yet!" She replied "really!?! Wow."

Now some of this could be b/c my hair in back is longer and helping with the combover/forward. But I think it goes to show even early signs of growth have cosmetic effects. I have a ton of transparent hairs which started around week 8 and have now become longer but yet to delelop much color.

My pimples have started slowing down. I'm down to one or two a day as opposed to 4-5. I have more pictures (again always busy, blah, blah, sorry). I will take more next week at my 3-month anniversary. The time really did fly by even though it is nerve racking as hell at times. Can't wait for the next three months to fly by!!

Toad

Congrats, Toad.......sounds like your gettin' there! icon_wink.gif

Good point about illusion of coverage as well, even though you're really just getting off to a good start, I imagine looking at you from the front it's starting to look pretty good. The overhead shots are less forgiving.. icon_cool.gif.

Hang in there. I viewed your blog and believe you'll have decent results. Anxious to see your updates!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hey HB and Bill,

I do have photos, but as always, I am currently slammed. I will try to get them up early next week and at least put same perspective from month two and three on my blog. Just was kind of thrilled about the "illusion" of having more hair. Will post soon.

Toad