Europe Clinic Poland

oceanblue

Hello again,

this is aimed at European viewers mostly.

I'm interested in EuropeClinic Wroclaw Poland.It looks very good and I've been in contact with a Dr.Marwan Saifi.

Has anybody out there used this clinic or Dr.Saifi.

I would be very interested to here from previous HT clients.

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by oceanblue:

Hello again,

this is aimed at European viewers mostly.

I'm interested in EuropeClinic Wroclaw Poland.It looks very good and I've been in contact with a Dr.Marwan Saifi.

Has anybody out there used this clinic or Dr.Saifi.

I would be very interested to here from previous HT clients.

Many thanks

HI i saw the same clinic, i think. in Wroclaw?

did you get any feedback, at all?

anybody got any feedback?

Hi, i've just found this site aswel. Clinic is only open 9months so that may explain the clinic being relatively unheard of. The website seems a bit contradictory in some of it's info about the surgeon. It says he's still based in Pennsylvania, though appears to have been all over the world "New York, Philadelphia, San Juan PR, Dubai,UAE, Hong Kong" asides from his numerous Polish connections, since beginning in 1995. Attaining most of his qualifications in Poland? It may just be a poorly written biographical piece but i'm on the look-out for a quality surgeon not charging the earth and i'm not so sure about how all the info provided on site adds up. Living Stateside but operating in Wrocklaw? Plus why all the diversity if he has a family and is so 'highly regarded'.

Please though if any more info comes to light, particularly good reviews, let me know and we'll share the stay in Wroklaw because the prices seem great compared to here in the UK.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks again for your reply.

I can see where you are coming from Sparky,as this is not my first HT.

In the contact I've had with Dr Saifi he has sent me much more detailed procedure photos than on the website,and we have been in contact much over the last couple of months.I'm also in constant contact with a UK patient who had a HT in Wroclaw in December.Needless to say he is very pleased with the result.

But I do heed what you say.

So I will go today as I've booked flights anyway and meet and talk to Dr Saifi and in the end go with what I feel is right.

which I will of course post on this website.

• 4 weeks later...

i have been in contact several times with dr saifi with regard to a HT but as is always advised i'm trying to research this clinic and doc as much as poss. oceanblue you say you've been in constant contact with a uk resident who had a HT done by dr saifi in december, would said person be willing to post pic's so we could see or you say dr saifi sent you much more detailed pic's could you please post for all to see.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i am interested in oceanblue post because i am thinking of a ht myself. my uncle's friend has been to dr saifi in the US and is very pleased with the results. i have talked to him about it and i am thinking of seeing dr saifi in poland having seen his hair.i live half my time in florida and the rest of the time in windsor UK.Poland seems a lot cheaper than the US for hair transplants, i know this is not the only reason you should go! but having meet someone who has been to this surgeon as seen the results i think i am going to go with him.