spex

Max - 2852 Strip - Dr Feller Patient

Here is a message and pics from Max who is from Germany but doesn't post on the forums - He is more than happy for me to share his comments and pics so far.

He received a 2852 strip session with Dr Feller March 07 - he is now 7 months post op.

----------------

Hallo Spex

I send you the new pictures of my hair. The transplant was on the 13.03.2007. The result is fantastic, I'm perfectly happy. Everything was without any problems. The hair grows after 3 month really fast and I have full hair. The scare back of my head healed very well. I thing in a few month nobody can find it.

The pictures show the result, but in reality it looks much more better. I tried my best. If you need more pictures or other pictures write me an e-mail. I will send you.

---------------------

max2.jpg

max3.jpg

max6.jpg

max5.jpg

max7.jpg

max8.jpg

Post op 7 months:

max%207months.jpg

max2%207%20months.jpg

max3%207%20months.jpg

Originally posted by balody:

nice results,his got the chiseled good looks and the hair to match...jammy b*$t!rd icon_wink.gif

spex can hook you guys up probably icon_smile.gif

I think he will have to place a few grafts on the sides to match the hairline but looks very good.

Thanks for posting those photos Spex, I was wondering how he was doing. Looking great, but his hairs are clearly still immature. I suspect if he is happy now, he will be ecstatic in the next 4 months as the hairs re-attain their natural thick caliber.

Grow Well!

Dr F

Feller Medical, PC

Great Neck, NY

Dr. Alan Feller is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Providing FUT, FUE, and mFUE

No worries Doc. He is going to keep us updated and sends his regards.

Indeed at 7 months he has a long way to go. icon_smile.gif

looks very natural.

another victory for Dr. Feller

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Strong work Dr. Feller. This patient will no longer have to look in the mirror and wonder where his hair went. Not only that no one will ever know he's had a hair transplant. Aren't those custom cut blades the best? High density and no visible scarring. Great Work.

This looks very, very nice............clean work and frames his face nicely. He's got to be pleased!! Great work, Doc!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Jeez, you can NEVER tell this guys had an HT. Dr F.....you are REDICULOUS (in a good sense) icon_smile.gif

Keep up the good work.

Looks very nice. Maybe having no tvs in the office really does work

Now that is funny!!!36_1_20.gif

Fair play!

How does Doc Feller put out such great results and still lurk on this message board as often as he does? Must be a body double icon_biggrin.gif

Does any one else think this guy looks like Tom Brady? LOL. Looks Great!