DR Alvi Armani??why is he not recommended on this site?

"brandnew" LOL every *single* one of your posts since you joined this forum has been on this thread...are you *that* shameless, to think we don't know your some shill?

-and-

you can't show us any good results, yet you think he does good work?...your really chapping my hide. So I suppose we're to suspend what we *do* know (i.e. that countless unhappy Armani FUE patients were silenced on HLH) and *blindly* believe a negative, namely that because we can only see a 'few' negative results, and ONLY negative, we should assume all else are happy (?).

"brand new" it's a good thing you established a relationship w/this forum & thus your integrity, *prior* to this thread...oh, wait_____?

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Well first off I'm glad its come to name calling. I just don't see how he's unethical? I have looked at hansson and wong, and from what I saw I wasn't blown out of the water by their results.

So what you're suggesting is that every patient that goes to Alvi Armani has to sign something saying they will never talk about it if they have a bad result?? You sir, are completely blind with hate.

You also don't strike me as a very smart individual. When you use terms like 'lol' are you a 14 year old school girl, this is a website for grown ups, maybe act like one.

So you're idea of research is to look on a blog that clearly is biased?

Maybe all of his patients who are happy don't feel the need to look up advice for people looking to get hair transplants? Just a suggestion.

Sorry to jump in; but when I started to do some research dr Alvi Armani seemed to be the best because I couldn't find negative posts and all of his hairlines looked great.

Well I was young and naive so I didn't think about surgeons preventing negative posts about them on a public democratic forum or start suing some independent people; even own patients for not liking the result and for stating their disappointment. I was young so was attracted to those very young,low and dense hairlines but know now how ridiculous this may become; very young people who're getting all of their donor area transplanted in their hairline without any donor left for when you need them elsewhere is very unethical in the ht business. Ofcourse everyone wants to look their best and loves dense lower hairlines, but when you get a full bald head you are left with a dense hairline but no hair behind it because all of your donor has been used upfront.

Also for me his prices are very unethical icon_wink.gif just my thought

We dont like Armani on here because he is a really bad Dr, really really bad. He is up there with the likes of Norton, Wimpole and Bosley to name a few.

Youve seen a few good hairlines on youtube and his website and think, that hes good, when most that you have seen are his old strip results, whether he says so or not.

You can knock Hasson and Wong all you like, I doubt they will lose any sleep over it, just know that thier reputation is at the top.

He sues ex patients that go public about bad results, its bad enough that he has made thier head look like a knackered old broom, he now sues them.

You wont be able to find many bad results for any of the bad Docs, because a lot of people dont know about this community, and they are too heartbroken to go flashing thier bad HT's on sites like this.

Pat the owner of this website decided to stop recommending Armani because of his bad ethics, putting low dense packed hairlines on 22 yr olds and pandering to thier every desire, not telling them that 5-10 years down the road, they are gonna look ridiculous. He takes thier money, messes up their head and laughs all the way to the bank.

its not just this forum that doesnt rate him, none of them do, that should tell you something.

Everyone gets thier comeuppance and so will he.

Its up to you who you go to, but I would advise against Armani.

First off thank you for replying with out name calling, I didn't come on here to start fights I came to look into things. Sorry if I don't read you're posts and immidiatly agree with you just because you hate him so much. I wouldn't be doing very good research if I didn't ask questions. icon_smile.gif

I still don't completely agree with you two on what you said but you do point out some legitiamate concerns. Can anyone answer me this, how much donor hair does one person have? Does it usually vary? I've heard as much as 15 000 donor hair to 5000.

Also can anyone name one perticular surgeon that is the best of the best?

And finally are there any other methods beside FUE and FUSS?

If anyone could answer any of those questions that would be great.

Thanks.

The worst part about this arguement is that "Brandnew" is a first time poster that only has interest in this thread! We have all been on this forum for years and are legit posters. I'd see if Bill can help us since he has the power to find out what "Brandnew's" intentions really are.

The last post you made makes me think that you are trying to cover your guilt. All these beginner questions when you wrote like you knew everything...

Brand, I went to Feller and got strip done....anyways, speaking of donor, Armani and his shills used to flood forums telling kids that they had 15k donors, to soothe concerns raised over the outrageous graft estimations they were handing out. This is and was obviously not true. You usually will have 6-7k grafts available, but it's totally variable. Many get close to 10k, but 10k and above is rarefied air. 5k and below is fairly poor.

If you are really keen on megamegasession FUE, I'll again recommend Bisanga and HDC Cyprus -- they are the *only* clinics I have *ever* seen perform true, megasession FUE with consistency, transparency, and, above all else, results.

Outside of FUE, there are various very fine surgeons -- Rahal (who is kind of like an ethical, skilled version of Armani), Shapiro, Feller, Hasson+Wong....Feller and Shapiro do FUE, too, FWIW, and Feller has tons of excellent FUE history.

And FUE and FUT/FUSS/strip is basically all there is....other than subsets of FUE, like BodyHairTransplants.

EDIT -- also, no joke, every forum I have ever been on that has allowed basic free speech....Armani has had an insanely sordid and dirty history....HairLossHelp is a perfect example -- even though it was overrun by Armani shills and cheerleaders, over time the truth does find a way to leak through....unfortunately, it is then too late for those who went under his knife....if you're nonetheless keen on Armani do a consult with him and compare your consult, pound4pound, with that of Feller, Bisanga, Hasson, Shapiro, etc.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I think Brandnew lost his credibility when he said he wasn't impressed with H & W's results. For crying out loud, have you seen those videos Joe has been posting? They are amazing.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

A few comments for BrandNew:

1. I think you are going to have issues with credibility when you only have several posts, all of which are in this thread and defending a certain doctor.

2. A picture is worth a thousand words. Several members have posted very negative, heartbreaking results, which make a pretty strong case alone. I think if you could/would post some pictures of what you consider to be a great, FUE mega-session from this clinic, your argument would be much stronger.

3. It's important to realize that no one is 'picking' on this particular clinic/physician, nor is this site naturally biased or a haven for haters. This site is a community of people going through the HT process. They understand the risks, benefits, and most of all, deception and poor results. The members are critical of this clinic because it has produced numerous, poor FUE mega-session results (on these forums) and they don't want to see others fall into these pitfalls and lose money, time, and, most importantly, their donor supply.

4. It's very surprising to me that you weren't 'blown away' from the Hasson and Wong results. I suggest looking at some of their recent, 5,000+ Norwood VI restorations posted. Simply amazing.

5. As far as great physicians (I believe you asked earlier), I'd personally say all the doctors in the Coalition are world renowned/best in the game. As others have pointed out too, many of these recommended physicians, such as Shapiro and Feller due FUE work.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Originally posted by Brandnew:

I have looked at hansson and wong, and from what I saw I wasn't blown out of the water by their results.

"Brandnew," I think I speak for all if not 99.999999999% of the members on this forum that if you don't care for Hasson & Wong's results, then no hair transplant surgeon will make you happy.

Well Rach I'm sorry I can't be a 'legit' poster. I suppose there are elitests in every group. Do you know everything? Are you a HT doctor? I think this is a buisness where its certain peoples words against others and I'm not about to read a post that says 'no he sucks' and be that eaisly swayed.

I just don't see how it would be possible for him to preform all these surgeries and have the worst results and get away with it. I'm sorry but it just seems impossible to have to cover up all these patients which is the way you guys seem to think it is.

Thank you for the info gents, thats extremely helpful. As for the creditiblity issue.. really don't know what to tell you, I don't work for alvi armani. I'm not saying Hasson & Wong's results look bad, just as far as hair line a lot of there photo's arn't what I'm looking for. Rahul's results, as far as hair line, have impressed me the most.

Brandnew:

Dr. Rahal has posted consistent, excellent results on this site, and this transparency should be a good indicator of the quality of this practice. I think he would be a wonderful physician to consult with regarding your potential HT procedure.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Brand, one thing, which speaks to the good point you bring up about *how* on earth could Armani be bad yet still perform so many surgeries....

It's really not unlike other hacks and butchers screwing people, yet still performing surgeries on a consistent basis. Some of the mos frequented practices are that of hacks -- Bosley, MHR, et. al.

Bosley and MHR have elaborate marketing -- read: deception -- to combat this, and always keep them with a new influx of....well, ignorant victims. Armani does the same, except his level of scum goes to a new level of deception given he *had* a reasonable record of performing quality HT's with strip. He took a gamble on FUE, and it scored for him beautifully with his marketing campaign -- with his prices, and the outrageous # of HTs being performed under his lil empire at its peak, he has already made insane bank, possibly on an unprecedented level.

Hair restoration is a sordid and difficult industry. The people looking to get HTs are generally in a frenzied, panic-ridden, desperate states. Armani obviously understands this. He sold a beautiful bill of goods, while some had the honesty and foresight to call him out on how outrageously illogical and suspicious his practice was. Now that the results have begun to seep through they are almost unanimously horrible. Every single Armani FUE case that I have seen with basic, clear documentation has been epic-fail.

**I have never seen as poor a track record in % of epic-fails for any surgeon performing FUE or FUT than I have for Armani** And, it is a *fact* that he was paying off patients to only post positive things *and* that he had insane, threatening (bullshit) legal documents that threatened patients with lawsuits.

Make no mistake about it -- since Armani's results invariably *had* to begin leaking through by non-paid posters, they have been *heinous*. What I do know is that he is an unskilled swine with a heartless ability to run an incredibly slick campaign in a murky industry. If you're serious, and I'm not saying you aren't, run searches on Armani on this site and on HairLossHelp. All the information you need is there to make a judgment call one way or another.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Better be careful Thana... Armani might sue you next for this thread.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 1 month later...

Brandnew if H&W's results aren't impressing you, it's likely to be for two reasons. Firstly because they don't lower hairlines aggressively, and secondly because they post their before and after shots under harsh lighting conditions in order to give you an honest appraisal of their work.

It's easy to be fooled by the various lighting and grooming tricks that other clinics (ok let's leave Armani aside for one moment) use to make their work look better. Some of the really disreputable clinics have models with dermmatch and other thickeners in their photo's to hide poor results. Just be aware that this is an industry of sharks. Clinics get recommended to this site as a means to navigate through shark infested waters.

couldnt agree more with that post runwithscissors unfortualty i never had the luxary of finding this forum before my HT and im gutted becuase of it, anyone who finds this forum before going under the knife needs to treat it like a releigios man treats his bible, just trust peoples expeirances and trust the members that have been here everyday and post regular these guys arnt getting your cash so they have no motive in lying to you about anything.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

You only know this and I only know this to be true because we are familiar with the multiple forums online for hair transplants. If you tell the novice to trust the forums and read the forums prior to deciding he still won't have a good idea of which clinic is what. You and I know this forum by Pats and Bill to be the most trusted forum without any hidden agendas because we're really familiar with the online forums and games. The new untrained eye doesn't know that certain surgeons, certain clinics pay those a few of the other forum moderators under the table to have posts and threads deleted that expose their butchered patient's results when they cry for help and delete those who expose their dishonesty. Certain Hair transplant clinic(s) even go as far as "compensating" individuals to make a few accounts on the forums and do nothing other than make their "average" transplants portrayed as a work of God, attack anyone who questions their work, and cheerlead day and night. Or what we call "paid shills". What do I mean by compensating? Free hair transplant (usually in the 2000-3000 grafts #'s and all in the hairline) for their (how they word it in their agreements) "partnership" or "individual contractor" efforts.

I've been around for many years on these forums and can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that brandnew has a hidden agenda for his posts. I know this. You may know this. And I'm sure the veterans of this forum knows this. It gives me a sick feeling in the bottom of my stomach to know that I was once in his shoes. I'll leave it at that.

Someone mentioned something about a clinic sueing their patient and threatening to sue their patient when they speak up. This is nothing but to scare them and it actually works. The irony here is that that same threat to shut them up can and will actually hurt the clinic/surgeon in court. Without getting into any legality terms right now, no surgeon and/or clinic has any right whatsoever to threaten their patient when the patient speaks out against them for wrongful malpractice by the clinic/surgeon, REGARDLESS of what agreement they signed. Any agreement they sign that states they may not speak against the clinic after the hair transplant has scam written all over it. Any agreement that states the patient can be sued for "$5,000,000.00" if they speak against the clinic has scam written all over it. Not only are scams fraud but they will make the judge sick to their stomach. And any agreement made with the intent to scam and/or fraud is nullified (void) immediately. Any monkey can put an agreement together with the intention to scare the living shit out of someone if they don't abide by it, by they will never be held up in court. There's never been a case in history where a surgeon takes his patient to court for speaking against them because they were unhappy with their results or they were butchered because it DOESNT EXIST. Im sure its been tried but you'll never hear about it because it's BS. You have however heard of thousands, if not millions of patients taking their multi-million corporation surgeons to court and 9 out of 10 times win. And they win big. hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions of dollars. How do I know all this? Everyone is going to find out real soon depending on the resoponse I get from my clinic. You can bully hundreds of kids for their lunch money, but one you'll just bully the wrong kid. Every empire has its fall and evil will one day compensate for all its bad.

Originally posted by Balboa:

couldnt agree more with that post runwithscissors unfortualty i never had the luxary of finding this forum before my HT and im gutted becuase of it, anyone who finds this forum before going under the knife needs to treat it like a releigios man treats his bible, just trust peoples expeirances and trust the members that have been here everyday and post regular these guys arnt getting your cash so they have no motive in lying to you about anything.

also very well said, and yes i should have included in my post that not all forums are trusted the other ''well known'' hari forum on the internet was paid off to take all negative comments away from the clinic in question and all it was left with was a one sided view of how good they were from paid posters, i personly fell for this as i didnt know about this forum or any hidden agendas so all i can say to anyone who is thinking about haveing a hair transplant do your reserch FAR and WIDE spend a year or more just reserching forums etc. to get a good idea of what your letting yourself in for, it basicly should go like this. If you see 1 just 1 realy awfull result from any clinic it should be enought to make you go elesware and to take them off your list, if theres bad results out there we will see them its a fact people come to these forums for support when things go wrong with there transplants so its easy as long as your a part of these forums.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Just as a side note as I've always wondered and it seems an appropriate time to ask.....

I see that Armani can't be mentioned on HairlossHelp but is there a similar issue with a certain famous Australian Dr on here?

I ask because when I posted his name a few weeks back it was flagged as a "trigger" word and was referred to the moderators before being posted.

What happened with that doc here? Same as Armani on HLH?

shanti,

IMO, I doubt it's something that will ever get discussed (in public), simply due to the nature of the beast involved.

I'm pretty certain the situation is different than with Armani on HLH, though.

-----------