DR Alvi Armani??why is he not recommended on this site?

Brandnew,

Absolutely, it would be absurd to suggest he manages to cover up all bad patients using legal threats. The fact that so many victims manages to post their results openly is testiment to this. Chanyouzhe is the latest one:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/181103493

Pats205(Eric),

You should somehow respond to chanyouzhe emails. The poor guy's got a horrendous result and you guys are totally ignoring him. Your job title is patients care, its the least you can do.

• Like 1

Originally posted by Brandnew:

What does it matter if he posted testicular cancer? Do any of you know JONRCTIM personally? Not to mention you all are over looking the fact that the guy pretty much flat out lied about his results. The results that I have seen are pretty favourable for Alvi Armani, and those are the results posted by people on this blog I might add. I also think that the statement that he "sues all of his patients" might be a little off. Sure he may charge a lot but I don't think he has the kind of money to sue all of his patients. Don't you think that would be kind of hard to cover up?

Do you work with Dr. Armani or had a transplant from him?? This is your first post and a biased one to say the least.

I remember a while back I sent Dr. Armani an e-mail to see how many grafts he recommended. He said around 3,500 grafts via fue. This was when other surgeons were telling me 1,500 via strip. The other surgeons didn't suggest lowering my hairline either. I think I was 24 at the time when I e-mailed him.

Armani is a 21st century butcher. If Armani was just lowering hairlines and densepacking (lol...) on young guys I'd appoint him to sainthood of the follicle. I might even go to him. Yet, Armani's legacy is *not* doing this.....

What he *is* doing, however, is magnified by these comical surgical prognoses of his:

Armani takes power-tools to your donor while destroying untold amounts of priceless donor while you pay a premium for this and the heinous yield on your grafts. The words "densepack" and "Armani" are a twisted oxymoron, and "densepack" is the (hollow) codeword that he to this day makes him his bread n' butter by seducing young kids who want it all and think they will be getting it. Make no mistake about it, however, you would get more lush locks gluing strands from Troll dolls to your head than by getting an Armani "densepack".

Armani does what he does because he lacks the skills, talent, and professionalism to do otherwise. This alone would be bad enough to make him a 21st century butcher. His cherry on top is to leave you with the remnants of a poor, low hairline; low enough and noticeable enough that along with your now decimated donor, you're stuck in a futile pursuit of trying to play catch-up if you can even afford to do so. And over the backdrop of what invariably will be your extraordinarily depressed, angry and confused state, will be a nice harem of Armani shills and legal scum being thrown at you.

• Like 1

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

No, I have no offiliation with Alvi Armani, its just none of your arguements have been very strong. I also might point out that many of you seem to be working for other surgeons. So it seems to me that you are basically saying "no he sucks, come to our surgeon."

It seems to me you guys don't like the fact that he puts lower hair lines in, but would you really want to give a 24 year old a 45 year olds hair line?

Yes it does suck that chanyouzhe had a bad result and I'm sure that happens with almost any doctor but to call him "unethical" and "evil" is a little bit extreme.

If you could show a few more of these terrible results it would really back up why he's such a bad surgeon. If not, the results that I've seen have seen have been way better then any other surgeon that you lot have suggested.

You're either a shill or incredibly naive (like most of Armani's past victims).

And no1 who has posted in this thread as far as I know works for anyone; I wonder if you yourself share this trait or you simply fall into the latter category above.

And nobody that I can see has been demanding anyone go to anyone -- except to not go to Armani and be butchered.

And the issue isn't low hairlines or high density, obv.

And it does suck that chanyouzhe had a bad result. You know what sucks even more? The countless other victims of Armani who I've personally talked to and personally seen on forums over the years.

The writing is on the wall; on this forum, and every other forum that Armani doesn't run, or has had put on lockdown. If you're not a shill, run searches on all thing Armani...here, anywhere that allows freedom of speech. If you still want to go to Armani after doing your due diligence god bless and good luck.

Also, you're right that the evidence of suing and threatening patients who talk about being butchered would be hard to cover-up. That's why it's already been uncovered and actual legal documents showing as much have been found, verified, and shown on this and other forums.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Alright then why exactly is he butchering people? No one had really made clear? Is it because he's using the FUE method over the FUSS?

I don't really understand how there could possibly be so many 'victims' and he still be in buisness. I've read many blogs saying that he's a good surgeon but he charges a lot. I've read other blogs saying how they don't like how he doesn't do the entire surgery.

I'm sorry if just saying 'be butchered' isn't a good enough arguement, could you maybe be more specific in why his methods arn't as good as others?

I don't get how there can be a lot of people saying he's good, and then there are tones of people saying he's terrible.

Could you maybe point out other blogs with these butcher patients??

From what I've heard, he was a great strip surgeon, but when he went to FUE, the complaints started. I saw his site and the number he does in one day and compared to other clinics, I was shocked. It would seem that you would have to be Superman to have that stamina and pin-point accuracy to carry out those numbers of FUE's in one session per day. He's only human and so are the techs. He also does charge alot icon_smile.gif. I don't know why he doesn't go back to strip. He seemed to have a great rep. whill doing FUSS.

It really isn't an issue of FUE vs. strip.

The crux is that his yield is *horrible*. His -- read: your -- grafts will not grow. And the implications of this -- along with low hairlines are disastrous. The grafts are being destroyed during the extraction process, which is an *extremely* delicate process in FUE, by way of his mysterious powertool that nobody knows an iota about.

Prior to the waterfall of complaints, heinous results, and lies stemming from his clinic that began to gush foth, I (and others) were skeptical of his claims, which essentially would be *revolutionizing* FUE in a way that seemed logically impossible, and which Armani & Co. had no answers for other than smoke and mirrors and cheap tricks taken out of a politician's handbook.

Over time, people like myself and, above maybe all else, LMS, fought untold rounds with Armani's shills, principally on the forum HairLossHelp as the site's owner allowed his domain to be a playground for blatent shills. As the *actual* results -- not hype, not doctored clinic photos -- but *actual* clear results with *actual* documentation came in (and I can't express how key good, clear, transparent documentation is in evaluating the actual quality of a result), the results were disastrous; people magically began to disappear and not reveal their final outcome; threads vanished; threads became locked....this was on HairLossHelp, where you can now not even mention the word "Armani", truly. You might still be able to find threads on that site that are pertinent....either way, run a search for Armani on this site -- there are some *excellent* threads where I and others have responded in detail to your very query. There are like 3 (recent) blogs on this site of pissed Armani patients, and I've personally spoken with *many* more....young guys whose lives have been f'd to the max in some really twisted ways.

Look, I consulted with Armani, I wanted to go to him. And I would love for you to go to him and get that scarless FUE session of whatever size and densepack the living hell out of your hairline. But I would bet my bankroll that you will be getting sold a bill of goods. I'm not against FUE, I'm not against bold hairlines, and I'm not against densepacking. If anything, my "reputation" is that of being very aggressive in terms of transplants.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but I've talked directly with so many people in your exact shoes and sharing your exact sentiments and taken hours upon hours of doing research for them...combing through this site and others and finding the threads and linking them to the pieces.

I'm going to make a thread in the coming days/week that I intend to be my manifesto on all-things Armani. I'd been thinking about doing it for some time for this precise reason. Regardless, please research this site and HairLossHelp on Armani. If you have any questions or doubts about a particular thread or a particular result, I'll give you my 100% honest and unbiased advice.

And if you are truly itching for megamega-session FUE I'd make a beeline to Bisanga and HDC Cyprus....they do what Armani does; except they actually have skills, results, and class. Both those clinics aren't even associated with this site, fwiw, so this truly isn't an issue of playing favorites in any way.

-----------

Who did you go too? If anyone at all that is?

I've done a lot of research too, and from what I've seen this is the only site that seems to really think poorly of him. Are there any more 'victims' on this site with pictures?

Are there any more 'victims' on this site with pictures?

LOL. are there any pictures of 'happy' (mega fue) patients of his *you* could produce? would love to see them...

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

No nor have ever said I could. Although there is feelzgood. From what I've seen he seemed satisfied. And just to point out I know stingray wasn't statisfied with his, but I think it looks good, thats just personal opinion though. Didn't joncrtim have to have chemotherapy like 9 months after his HT? I don't know I'm gonna have to believe that that might screw up his final result. So four out of what I can only assume is thousands of patients had less then sub par results?

So that's your response when I ask simple questions about why you dislike him so much?

thanatopsis_awry actually explained why he didn't like Alvi Armani and so I started asking questions. I've seen two sets of photo's of these 'victims' and one of them, in my own personal opinion, didn't look horrible.

Sparky if your only form of rhetoric is to tell me to go learn for myself why bother saying anything. I just thought I would point out flaws in some of your arguements, I didn't realise I had stumbled on to a site where it is clear that you have to hate Alvi Armani. Ron J I have no idea what you're even talking. What does that last post even mean?

I'm sorry but if he was doing the worst job in the world I'm sure there would be more then just 3 real examples, one of which once again I don't think is that bad. He must do hundreds of patients a year, I just don't see how its possible to cover all of these 'victims' up?

So that's your response when I ask simple questions about why you dislike him so much?

thanatopsis_awry actually explained why he didn't like Alvi Armani and so I started asking questions. I've seen two sets of photo's of these 'victims' and one of them, in my own personal opinion, didn't look horr

So four out of what I can only assume is thousands of patients had less then sub par results?

So, now silence equates w/excellence? lol I beg to differ! First off, HTN was *never* a breeding ground for Armani patients, in that they knew they would be flamed here because of Armanis' unethical practices (even back when we was performing kick a$$ strip results, dense packing 22 yo NW2's) even more so now w/his ridiculous, mysterical 'mega-fue' which hasn't produced horse $hit! Want results for his fue? Turn to HLH, oh- - - -wait! They've all been *muzzled*! Countless threads *locked* and deleted...

What *do* we have? Out of the *few* willing to voice their complaints: *all* miserable, left looking COMPLETELY worse off than before; yet you still have the audacity to claim that the silence, nay, MUZZLING is tantamount to excellence/happiness?...wow!

Why don't you peruse through a time tested clinics website & view how many HD videos, pics, and testimonials they have in the wake of their success, then tell me where Armanis' FUE results are:

http://hassonandwong.com/

YOUR A SHILL!

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

From what I've seen he seemed satisfied. And just to point out I know stingray wasn't statisfied with his, but I think it looks good, QUOTE]

I'm sure your satisfaction w/*his* ht, will make his dissatisfaction much more managable...

Ron J I have no idea what you're even talking. What does that last post even mean?

right, because your first sentence is so sensible and syntactically correct. So, you just joined this forum w/all of your seven posts to come to the big gay defense of armani & yet you have zero affiliation w/him? hmm?