HT in Turkey!

Zapata

Last night while searching for HT docs in Europe I came accross a website of Transmed in Istanbul. They look very well equipped and the patients pics look impressive! The docs there seem to be experienced too.

Has anyone heard anything about Transmed in Turkey, good or bad.

Thanks!

Last night while searching for HT docs in Europe I came accross a website of Transmed in Istanbul. They look very well equipped and the patients pics look impressive! The docs there seem to be experienced too.

Has anyone heard anything about Transmed in Turkey, good or bad.

Thanks!

I read once that their lady doctor is great to look at.

I do not know about their ht skills though.

7500 grafts till now. All by Dr. Arvind/Dr.A, New Delhi.

They include strip FUHT, FUE and body hair grafts.

Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.

WOW!!!!!! Talk about opportunity!!!! Errol how did you happen to find this site? Also, perhaps as the official representative of Transmed, you could post some photos of the work being performed. If indeed your clinic is doing quality work, informing this site would be a good idea as it reaches just about everyone. I have never heard of Transmed, so perhaps you could contact Pat or Robert to review your clinic?

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Folks,

We are currently in talks to become a coalition member. you can go to my website which will redirect you to the Transmed website. There you can see many high quality, high resolution before/after photos.

Regards,

I just had FUT with 3000 grafts done last week at Transmed. Everything went perfect.. The doctors and staff are world class and the pricing is very competitive. Their website is very accurate as to their facilities and proceedures. Also there is nothing to be scared about visiting Turkey. Istanbul is very congested and is a traffic nightmare but the people are very friendly and I had no fear of walking amongst the locals in the marketplaces. It's just like any other city in the world, to include the US, there are probably areas to stay away from.

Actually, Transmed has been on the Hair Transplant Network for some time now. They have locations in Turkey, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Netherlands, and France.

The Hair Transplant Network works to find great hair restoration physicians around the world, not just in North America. Transmed has been a jewel in the above countries for quite some time for hair loss sufferers not located in North America.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by PB:

No, but after watching "The Midnight Express" movie, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near Turkey never mind get a HT there!

PB

Please do not show your ignorance on an open forum. That movie has nothing to do with the culture of Turkey nor its people. The movie was sponsered by Armenians, go figure.

I am a Turkish born male, living in the United States, I have looked over the T. website and they do have some very nice photos of patients. I had my first surgery with Dr. B in NY, 1800 g, and plan on getting a second HT with Dr. Feller to work on my hairline. I though I can go to Turkey and probably spend half the amount I will in the United States, I just feel comftable having a Top Notch doctor in the USA do it.

Actually the movie was sponsored by Armenians. And almost all of the "Turks" in the movie were actually Armenian actors.

I represent Transmed in the United States. Please feel free to contact me for a complimentary consultation.

Originally posted by jason_d:
Originally posted by PB:

No, but after watching "The Midnight Express" movie, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near Turkey never mind get a HT there!

PB

Please do not show your ignorance on an open forum. That movie has nothing to do with the culture of Turkey nor its people. The movie was sponsered by Greeks, go figure.

I am a Turkish born male, living in the United States, I have looked over the T. website and they do have some very nice photos of patients. I had my first surgery with Dr. B in NY, 1800 g, and plan on getting a second HT with Dr. Feller to work on my hairline. I though I can go to Turkey and probably spend half the amount I will in the United States, I just feel comftable having a Top Notch doctor in the USA do it.

That was a fast response. Well I revisited the website and filled out the form. I am really looking to have my second HT, my first one was 1800 grafts spread evenly throught the balding areas in the back and mid. I am looking for 2000-25000 grafts for my hairline and lower mid area for my second HT. I was wondering, which was the main reason for me to fill out the form in your website, how much do you charge for a graft.