Arrie 10.5 moths

Arrie

Alright guys and gals here it is at 10.5 months, just an updated. There is no concealer or foam or anything in my hair, its just how I comb it to sport the "Fro Hawk" trust me its a lot more organized when I do go to the clubs... I will be going to hopefully see Dr. Shapiro and Janna sometime in August so they can evaluate my one year and make a complete photo album of my entire progress. I would just like to once again Thank Dr. Ron Shapiro, Janna, Matt, and every single person at SMG for restoring my hair and most importantly my confidence and life!!!! You guys are the best...

Just FYI my characteristics definitely are not to my advantage dark fine thin shafted caliber hair and light scalp. I am really amazed what Dr. Shapiro could do with only 2,000 grafts, once again thank you SMG.

Pre_Op_Fix.jpg.37d7083ef1271387c4e3c0f74a07a74a.jpg

You only live once...

From what we can see it looks great Arrie.

Congrats on feeling great about your HT--I know you were worried about going through all of this---glad to see your doing well---I feel sorry for all the ladies who don't stand a chance now icon_biggrin.gif

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hey Arrie,

I too am very happy that you are getting on with your life and have your confidence back. You're a sweet guy and deserve the best.

See you next month.

Very, very nice -- and not even totally matured, yet. Congrats!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Arrie,

Very nice transformation indeed. Well done.

Enjoy icon_wink.gif

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you everybody thank you, having this site to guide me and others is a life saver.

B Spot - Thank you my friend from just a week post and prior to you working with SMG you offered me help including your number if I ever needed it, many thanks.

Bill - Your "dew" isn't so bad either icon_cool.gif You are now considered one of the " guys with all the hair" also. You too helped me also in many ways. I hope I can contribute to this forum in any way possible.

PGP - You and I my friend have similar interests in this HT world (judging from threads and posts we both like and dislike) You words mean a lot, thank you.

Thanapsosis - What can I say "the poet"/"linguistics" professor, thank you. It looks like your mop is gonna be Killer, one of those "WOW" results. I am happy for you.

Dr. Carman - I have already spoke on your professionalism and your genuine care for the members on this forum. You are a real asset to this forum and the HT industry, PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!

Janna - What can I say about the lovely sweet Janna, AMAZING!!! There are two kinds of people in this world; those who walk through the motions of their life and their work, and those that GENUINELY CARE for how they carry themselves in their personal life and profession. Dr. Shapiro and everyone at SMG should seriously count their blessings to have someone like you on board. Thank you, thank you, and if I haven't told you Thank you. I will be seeing you in mid September as opposed to next month. I'll be coming up there with my brother in law, as he will be having a procedure with Dr. Ron Shapiro.

Badger, Balody Hatrick, THC, Thank you and for you kind words.....

You only live once...

• 2 weeks later...