Does anyone know about Procede and Scalp Med?

Absolute Scam.

If you want to waste money order it

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

These products (including the "Avacor" product you may have heard about) are very similar. Here is the information I found out about them through my research:

They don't grow hair and they don't prevent hair loss. They will give you a "fuller" looking head of hair after 1 use, at the expense of "fried" hair. It is like a perm solution that causes your hair to "frizz out". That is why they say it only requires treatment every 3 months. Basically your hair is damaged and will require 3 months to grow new.

You will get a much safer and cheaper result from using a concealer like Toppik or Dermmatch.

PerfectFew

PerfectFew

Has anyone ever tried to color or dye the fine hairs that have no pigment? I wonder if it would also fry them, possibly to never return?

I have dyed the fine hairs. Dying your hair is not nearly as damaging as bleaching. Really, it is just a stain and doesn't seem to damage the hair at all.

Also, dying your hair doesn't have any long term effects on MPB type hair loss. I have talked with my hair doctor about this. The causes for MPB are very specific and not affected by dyes.

PerfectFew

Originally posted by ts808:

Did the dye make a decent improvement? Do you still do it? What did you use?

I can't remember the exact brand I used, but I bought it at the drugstore. Basically, it didn't make a big difference. I have dark hair, so it just made the contrast of my skin more noticable. For a short time, it made my use of Toppik a little better.

If your hair is not as dark, it might be ok. I don't think you'll see any huge improvement. Really, I think Toppik (or other concealer) is the best way to go. I just received my Dermatch product in the mail, so I'm gonna try that and see if it is better than Toppik.

I'll let you know my feedback as soon as I give it a try.

PerfectFew

My hair is light brown/ blonde-ish. I though it might work for me and allow me to get a little more coverage without having to use concealers in the crown. I get tired of putting that stuff in my hair although it does work quite well.

The problem with dying the hair is that it shows more contrast with your skin. I would only suggest doing it if you continue to use a concealer.

I got my Dermatch yesterday, and I must say that I like it better than Toppik. It took less than 15 minutes to put it on, and that was my first time. The color match (dark brown) for me was great.

PerfectFew

• 4 months later...