Researched: Question

Hello Ive been researching a bit and from the pictures Ive been seeing on the forum your guys hair looks great the day after the transplant!

Did your new grafts not bleed and scab up?

Like I read off a website:

"Once your hair implant procedure is finished, your doctor will advise you on how to care for your newly implanted grafts over the next few days. Keep in mind, in all cases of hair transplants, the new grafts will "scab" as they heal. Eventually, in 7-21 days, these scabs will heal and these grafts will actually shed the transplanted hair."

My Uncle right now has a bunch of red dots of (where the new grafts were inserted) blood that the Dr said will eventually scab up and fall out.

How come I dont see that on the picture albums of people one day after surgery?

Thanks,

Patrick

Hello Ive been researching a bit and from the pictures Ive been seeing on the forum your guys hair looks great the day after the transplant!

Did your new grafts not bleed and scab up?

Like I read off a website:

"Once your hair implant procedure is finished, your doctor will advise you on how to care for your newly implanted grafts over the next few days. Keep in mind, in all cases of hair transplants, the new grafts will "scab" as they heal. Eventually, in 7-21 days, these scabs will heal and these grafts will actually shed the transplanted hair."

My Uncle right now has a bunch of red dots of (where the new grafts were inserted) blood that the Dr said will eventually scab up and fall out.

How come I dont see that on the picture albums of people one day after surgery?

Thanks,

Patrick

• Administrators

Floridaguy80,

One of the many reasons I really like the Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation that the truly cutting edge clinics are doing is because it is less invasive and refined and thus heals quicker in the recipient area.

Patients who go to physicians who are using these smaller blades and grafts typically find that they heal faster.

All members of the Coalition are required to perform this advanced procedure.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.