Bayscholar - 10month

Wow Bay...you look GREAT! Terrific results indeed. Dr. Hasson does it again.

Obviously, everyone grows at different rates, but how do your 10 month results compare with your 6 month results? Do you see major differences? If you posted updates in other places, can you post links to those on this thread? That might help viewers be able to get a good understanding of the progression.

You still have some more thickening to come icon_smile.gif

Bill

Wow Bayscholar,

Those are incredible results man! Very impressive looking photos, for sure.

By the way, I wasn't able to find your weblog, is the link still valid? I don't remember seeing your post-op & other progress pics and wanted to find them. Are they still around?

So you're now a HT Sophmore? Congratulations from a 4th grader (just hit 4 months yesterday).

2967 Total Grafts w/ Dr. Cooley on 1/3/07 [1st HT]

Hair Count = 5,427

My Hair Loss Weblog

thx for the kind words guys...I am trying to redo my blog but with work and everything (it never seems to get done).

Bill I have seen great impovement w/regards to hair quality since month6.

Mson,

dude 4th grade dominated 2nd or 3rd, but the girls only get cute by 7th

Bay Info:

july 19th-06 HT w/Dr.Hasson (H&W)

4724 grafts 30cm strip 2-2.5cm

hair count aprx=9000

Originally posted by bayscholar:

...dude 4th grade dominated 2nd or 3rd, but the girls only get cute by 7th

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'm hoping so Bayscholar (Elementary School sucks, can't wait to get to High School)

2967 Total Grafts w/ Dr. Cooley on 1/3/07 [1st HT]

Hair Count = 5,427

My Hair Loss Weblog

Looks good brotha

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Fantastic results. You have come a long way in just 10 months. Incredible work of Dr. Hasson once again. Such a drastic change from your preop photo.

Curious as to how you feel the scar area healed and whether growth is normal in the area. The one photo looks like there is the "dent or depression" that seems to be common with HT's? Just curious as many people say that the growth along the scar is strange and hard to describe. Myself, although I believe the scar is wider than it should have been, the hair sometimes sticks out when cut short. Is this the case for you or is the photo deceiving???

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

spot on NNelly very much a "dent or depression" as you can see on one of the side shots....fully agree that even some of the hair around the scar have a mind of their own as well very very kinky-some stick straight out. On one side my scar is very small (1-2mm) on the other side that you see the depression it is wider (3-5mm). I will try to take some pictures again outside so you can see the results more accurately. I think my work bathroom makes it look more dense, if me and you are under the sun and I lower my head you can see the wall of hair the Dr.Hasson made helps block ones ability to think I have hairloss except for the crown.

Again thanks for all the kind words guy(good growth to all hairloss brothers in the struggle), one thing to note...I have been trying hair grooming products like a mad man (go figure/how much life has changed..hair grooming?), and I found the only product that I can use that make my HT hair super easy to style and not kinky at all..

REDKEN - Get Groomed , ultra light finishing cream (not used in my pics but worth a try trust me)

Bayscholar,

You truly have come along a long way. And, at 10 months, the results stand to improve somewhat more. I am happy for you icon_smile.gif

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Great pics, Bay...

The last pic shows it all..................you've come quite a long way on the journey to hair restoration. Looks great, thanks for sharing.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Looks Good Bay!!!!!!

You seem to have coarse hair, so you seem to be getting very nice coverage!

Another shot to the crown (2500-3000?) and you should be set!!!!!

Take Care buddy!!!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.