Travolta

Waow, never heard that before. Looks like another Brendan Fraser story. Is it REALLY him? Any picture professionals here to say whether it could be fake? If true, he seems to have plenty of donor area to solve the problem. And funding his HT is probably not an issue icon_smile.gif

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

that him with his lady, kelly preston....the image is from a stock image photography site....corbis.

I doubt it's fake, there a few from the same, time, but no others from the back.

I never thought he wore a piece, but thought he had some crazy work done.....one never knows.

I noticed Travolta thinning about 10 years ago. Then as time went on he quit thinning and even got thicker. I don't know what he does, but that picture is about what I would expect.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• Administrators

Who ever that man is he needs to seek immediate medical attention. If it is Mr. Travolta could some one please call his agent and get him on this site! We can't have major stars walking around with ample donor hair and a crown that looks like a monkey's ass. This is nothing less than scandalous.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

We can't have major stars walking around with ample donor hair and a crown that looks like a monkey's ass.

icon_biggrin.gif Unless they enjoy looking that way, which is unlikely I must admit.

he seems to have plenty of donor area to solve the problem. And funding his HT is probably not an issue icon_smile.gif

I could never understand why some of these rich movie people would let their hair fall out without doing something about it. They must be pretty comfortable with themselves. As for Travolta, he's loaded and has a hot wife. He probably couldn't care less if his hair falls out!

Originally posted by kamin:

As for Travolta, he's loaded and has a hot wife. He probably couldn't care less if his hair falls out!

Couldn't disagree more. It's not about what you have or don't have, it's about how you feel inside. Hot wife or not, money or not, he sees a balding head in the mirror in the morning. Ask yourself why he's wearing a piece.

Oh, I'm sure he cares. However, he is limited in what he can do about it just like everyone else.

I'm just wondering why doesn't Donald Trump buy a piece and forget about that rediculous comb over thing he does with his hair?

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

When Travolta started thinning, there was probably little on the market that actually *worked* to stave off hair loss. Being in Hollywood, it's not unlikely that he also was privy to seeing a lot of other big-name stars get the awful hair plugs that so many got (think Nic Cage, Donald Trump, etc.). He may have just "dodged the bullet" by not rushing off to get "butchered."

Now that he's a bit older (and richer, and just as popular as ever) he's probably pretty content to thin naturally. The pieces he wears for his roles and in public do him justice, so he probably figures that's the best route for him. After all, he would have no problem paying for the maintenance of the piece and paying for the best quality groomers to handle all the maintenance.

As for Trump, he said in an interview not long after the first Apprentice aired that his hair had become part of his persona and to change it would, in his opinion, not be a wise move. I say that if he has the stones to wear it that way, so be it!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Do you guys really think donald trump had HT?? I don't think he had any work done. If you see his old pictures from 80s and 90s, he had very similar hair style as he has now. I think he just thinned over the years and his hair style turned into comb over. It seems like he's got decent hair line and not much behind it, so he uses his hair in front to cover the back and since he colors his hair blonde, you can't see the bald spots in the back.

KG