kar-better pics.-11 1/2 mos. 2nd HT Dr. Beehner

kar

These 2 photos were taken with a professional camera & much better & clearer show the hairline. You can see my before pics - 1st HT, & also 8mos. after, just before my 2nd. HT w/ Dr. Beehner, on "Post Your own HT Photos"-under username "kar", last comment Feb. 10, 2003. You can see from the photos what a positive difference there is. Never dreamed I'de have this much "hair" in front, after only 2 HT's, being an advanced Norwood 6. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

allen2pix.JPG.6051b6480b4d49b7fde43735983256d7.JPG

These 2 photos were taken with a professional camera & much better & clearer show the hairline. You can see my before pics - 1st HT, & also 8mos. after, just before my 2nd. HT w/ Dr. Beehner, on "Post Your own HT Photos"-under username "kar", last comment Feb. 10, 2003. You can see from the photos what a positive difference there is. Never dreamed I'de have this much "hair" in front, after only 2 HT's, being an advanced Norwood 6. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

KAR,

What a difference from your earlier photo! Dr Beehner has done great work on you! I'm scheduled for a procedure with him in September and hope he can accomplish the same with me. Right now my hair (with only 1000 grafts) still has a see through look). Your hair looks much thicker and fuller! It's amazing what an additional year has done to your growth.

Do you plan on any further surgeries? How many grafts have you had so far with Dr Beehner?

Also, are you using any special volumizing shampoos or products like Toppic?

Again, great results!

[This message was edited by phl on August 26, 2003 at 11:41 AM.]

Thanks ttaco & phl! I woull like a 3rd, somewhat smaller HT- Dr. Beehner believes I have enough donor hair, but I'll always have to wear my hair somewhat longer to cover sparse areas in back . I am using "Finesse Volumizing Shampoo for Fine, Thin Hair". Seems to work pretty well. AT times I will use Derm Match, which also helps blend sparse areas. I had 860 grafts my 1st HT & 902 my 2nd, the majority FU's with small mini's combined in the central area to give it a fuller density look. icon_smile.gif