brow lift

Hello all,

I've had one session by Dr. Shapiro, Aug 21, 2001. Now I am scheduled for session 2 on March 11, 2002. I'm really looking forward to it. I love the results of #1.

BUT, I am intigued by the browlift thing someone mentioned on here recently. And Dr. Shapiro says he CAN place grafts over such a scar.

But, the catch is that a delay of 2 or more months is called for before even the best HT surgeon can place those grafts. Seems the area of the hairline will need to settle in first.

I so badly don;t want to delay going to Minneapolis for my 2nd session that I hope there is another way to make all this work. I WILL do both procedures, and I want to do them right. But I am also thinking of having the brow surgeon do an endoscopic instead of a regular procedure. This is supposedly less traumatic and more subtle, and may make Dr. Shapiro's job easier.

Any thought from anyone out there? Help me out here.

Cliff Smith (yea, that's my REAL name!)

Hello all,

I've had one session by Dr. Shapiro, Aug 21, 2001. Now I am scheduled for session 2 on March 11, 2002. I'm really looking forward to it. I love the results of #1.

BUT, I am intigued by the browlift thing someone mentioned on here recently. And Dr. Shapiro says he CAN place grafts over such a scar.

But, the catch is that a delay of 2 or more months is called for before even the best HT surgeon can place those grafts. Seems the area of the hairline will need to settle in first.

I so badly don;t want to delay going to Minneapolis for my 2nd session that I hope there is another way to make all this work. I WILL do both procedures, and I want to do them right. But I am also thinking of having the brow surgeon do an endoscopic instead of a regular procedure. This is supposedly less traumatic and more subtle, and may make Dr. Shapiro's job easier.

Any thought from anyone out there? Help me out here.

Cliff Smith (yea, that's my REAL name!)