first consultation with dr devroye

back from bruxelles and by waiting for the creation of the blog(photographs are finally ready)if interests somebody here is a quick report.

total impression is really very good.

the r.d.v lasted more 1:30 and we approached a lot of different topics.

i particularly appreciated the passion which he has as his job and his sense of realities on the number of grafts/cm2.

nice thing it is the fact that he does not give feeling to the patient to be just a number,he takes time and also speak without problem of the quality of the job of others dr like berstein or shapiro.

Bill,to take back your sentence,i think be in greats hands.

to end,a date for a first h.t was fixed on july 3rd.

i am really happyand confident

thank you still to Bill,london traveller,newhair,babar, pat and the others to have allowed me to known this dr.

back from bruxelles and by waiting for the creation of the blog(photographs are finally ready)if interests somebody here is a quick report.

total impression is really very good.

the r.d.v lasted more 1:30 and we approached a lot of different topics.

i particularly appreciated the passion which he has as his job and his sense of realities on the number of grafts/cm2.

nice thing it is the fact that he does not give feeling to the patient to be just a number,he takes time and also speak without problem of the quality of the job of others dr like berstein or shapiro.

Bill,to take back your sentence,i think be in greats hands.

to end,a date for a first h.t was fixed on july 3rd.

i am really happyand confident

thank you still to Bill,london traveller,newhair,babar, pat and the others to have allowed me to known this dr.

hi there/Bonjour

Happy to see everything went well with your first consultation- As I mentioned in one of my posts, it is always great to have an unhurried first consultation with the Dr - and a reputed one at that- who will carry out the procedure. Here in the UK, for the very few Drs who do not employ (sales)"consultants", there is a charge of - say- ??60 (75 euros).

Anyway, looking forward to your pics and blog

All the best

salut camarade londontraveller

exactly,the fact thatthis consultation is free is nice because it's not obviously case everywhere(especally in france).

when as you how are you feeling?

i saw the last pics on your blog.

for 3 month the result is very promising and natural although growth is only beginning.

are you sure of having had a h.t(joke,je rigole).

the best for you rest has come.

???  bientot!